• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Rukario is a legendary?

Do you think Rukario is a legendary?

• Yes

Votes: 61 67.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Uhm...I don't know! *dies*

Votes: 14 15.4%

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    If they didn't say he was a legendary he NOT! Its simple. (isn't it) Like they say to catch the three ledandary bird pokemon and that, they haven't said he was a ledgadary.

-Matt

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    ^ I personally think Rukario looks kinda cool...*Gets slapped*

Anyways, I'm not completely sure if Rukario is a legendary or not. For me, the decision has nothing to do with the fact that he once belonged to a trainer. The fact that a legendary pokemon was used in a frontier battle dispels assumptions that legendaries can't be caught, or at least tamed. To me, Rukario doesn't look much like a legendary at all, and even though he has Hadou powers and is very agile and skilled, he just....doesn't have that...."legendary" feel that other legendaries possess. Plus, I'm not sure if he is the only Rukario in existance, although it seems to be that way. But hey, you never know, there could always be other Rukario around.

So, overall, I'm not completely sure if he is a legendary or not.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    MegaLightBlaze said:
    I am unsure, and all your posted oppion's bring up good points. But the card that I bring is this...
    He's in a legend...

Ash is in a legend. Guess that makes him a legendary Pokemon too? (Pokemon The Movie 2000)

I think Rukario is Legendary, but I'm just waiting for the movie to know for sure. I'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be all this hype over him/her if he/she wasn't.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Wait, weren't Unknown in some sort of a legend too? -0-;; (Pokemon The Movie 2000) and they aren't legendary.

What I'm thinking is that he's not legenday, but he's a one-shot Pokemon instead (y'know the Pokemon you can only get one shot at catching them like Suudowoodo)

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I believe that Lucario/Rukario is a Legendary because the movie sorta focus on the fact the it/he wasn't owned by Aaron, but was more like a long friendship that made Lucario stay with Aaron.

Also, the movie focus almost totally on the fact that Lucario, with the help of Ash, will save Mew and the Tree of Origin.

This is my theory, so...

Years
    The unknown weren't in a legend, or even that movie.
    But yeah, if he isn't a legendary, he's a one-shot. But I think he's a legendary. He awsomness rates right around the Mewtwo/Deoxies level.

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    QFred said:
    I believe that Lucario/Rukario is a Legendary because the movie sorta focus on the fact the it/he wasn't owned by Aaron, but was more like a long friendship that made Lucario stay with Aaron.

The way Rukario addresses Aaron seems to suggest that he was owned by Aaron. He called Aaron, "Aaron-sama" or "Master Aaron." Now, if you had a freindship with someone and wanted to stay with them, you wouldn't address them as "Master," wouldn't you? No, you would just refer to them by their first name, which, in Japanese would have a suffix of either "-chan," or "-kun." (Correct me if I'm wrong that). If you call someone "Master" you are basically implying that they own you, and you are a kind of servant to them. Rukario never once called Aaron by just his first name, he always used, "Aaron-sama." Which implies that he in fact belonged to Aaron and didn't just "stay" with him because he built a freindship with him. That's just my opinion though ^^;;;

Years
    Either way, Nintendo could be trying to change the legendary patern. They are the kings of innovation, so maybe they want to get out of their own same style in the case of the Legendary. Ya never know!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by MegaLightBlaze
    The unknown weren't in a legend, or even that movie.

Sorry I made a mistake XD I meant to say Pokemon the third movie. Also, I always thought they were in a legend >.> Guess I was wrong. I don't know actually, because I haven't watched it in a while anyways...

Back