• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think that the world will end in 2015

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I don't think the world will end, but there is the risk of government-related catastrophe.

I won't go any further because it will get highly political if I do.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I doubt the world will end in 2015 or 2012 or whenever...

I really don't get the fascination people seem to have with predicting our utter destruction. You die if you're right you know...not exactly a great prize.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Wait...where did 2015 come from? It's been decided that the world will end in 2012 remember?

Personally, I don't care. It can end in 2015, 2012, 2130, or 2010 for all I know. If there is an apocalyptic scenario, there's nothing we can do to stop it...and we've all gotta die some day, so why should we care?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    All I know is that NASA reported an asteroid which will collide in 2035 and kill everyone, so thats the only thing im even flinching about haha.

It would be a nice site to see some massive boulder from space come and smack you really really hard in the head.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    It's actually 2012 lol

The world will never end - how do we know that the Mayans didn't just leave out some days on the calendar?

Back