• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think the anime has gone Downfall?

Is the Anime Falling?

• Yes

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
    Years

I get what you mean, dude, but they're still technically antagonists. They're villiains. Just because they're not as evil as villains are expected to be, doesn't make them any less of villains.

I thought they've always been both? The changes are episodic, imo. I miss Koffing and Arbok~

Yeah, watching too many episodes numbs the brain! Brain-numbing is sometimes awesome, but you still need it to remember how to click to the next episode.

To be a villian, you must be willing to cause harm to other people through psychology or physically. If we went by your definition, anyone who has faced ash is an antagonist due to them providing some sort of opposition towards ash or his friends. Jesse and james primarily provide opposition to ash,but it's becoming less frequent.

It's episodic,but the fact that they don't do it as often makes them more like cheerleaders sometimes lol. They're like his psychotic uncle and aunt when brock isn't around. xD

I always watch new episodes ai em oh,but the same patterns are repeated each time to some degree. That said, the fighting is more refined is sage and B/w may be different,but I didn't watch any yet. xD

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    To be a villian, you must be willing to cause harm to other people through psychology or physically.

My point was that it's not entirely incorrect to call them villains. However, antagonists would be more accurate, as they're obstacles rather than semi-sadistic opposition that seeks to harm. Antagonists aren't necessarily evil; they're more like obstacles.

They're like his psychotic uncle and aunt when brock isn't around. xD

Hahaha, oh boy. They're still pretty sane, but that's hard to believe sometimes.

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years
    Thumbs up to the graphics.. but the anime is going downhill. I am really hoping the can revive themselves quick. It is as if Ash has completely forgotten all of his previous training from all other regions. It shouldn't matter if he has no clue about the Unova region pokemon, the info he gets from his pokedex should be just enough to help. Its ridiculous.

Back