• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you think they are going to give out Giratina Styluses

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    ^^^I got the dialga stylus when i bought Diamond, do you think NoA will make Giratina styluses. I thought i would be kool to have a little Giratina on top of a stylus.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Friend of mine who is currently staying in Japan said something about a promotional offer of a Giratina stylus, but he wasn't 100% sure of how or where to get them. My guess is that if NOA doesnt offer them here, try to pick up one online.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • There will more than likely be a Giratina stylus. As for if it will be released as a promotional gift, with the game... I cannot say. We'll just have to see what comes of it.

Detox

Eh,if they do,I want mine in Origin form....another form....ewww...

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • I hope they do.. i got diamond way late (like last month) so i never got one of those stylus's. It would be cool

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I didn't get the Palkia Stylus... even though it said I would O_o, but I would want either Giratina Forme : )

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    I think they should give out the origin form since its "the new form" and everyones excited so I think they should do that. And if they dont give some kind of stylus, there should be some kind of "pre order gift", But I dont know...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    hopefully they will give it out lol, since i like the styluses, plus i lost my dialga one :P

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    They may do because its what they did for D/P but they may not because Platinum isn't starting a new generation and fans will probably argue that they didnt make the "right" form, so its best to play it safe, in that aspect, by not making any at all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    i still didnt open my palkia stylus im using the dialga 1 i want to keep it in mint and in 10 decades it will b wth millions.. the new stylus would b a good idea and influence ppl to save it instead of just buying it the week afta it came out

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    It would be cool if they did but I don't think they will unless they make a new pokemon game for the DS and giratina is the main legendary pokemon, or if the game is based upon giratina.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • It would be nice, but I live in England, and they didn't even give out Dialga/Palkia styluses then. I got pretty pissed over a stick. xD So, Im guessing they won't give them out over here anyway.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I think they will make Giratinia Origin Forme Styluses since Giratina is on the front cover of Pokemon Platinum and the story is probably pretty much about Giratina.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
  • I think they will give away a Giratina stylus but I hope it's the Another Forme with six legs. It would look better on a stylus than the Origin Forme in my opinion. (I prefer the Another Forme anyway.)

Ao, I live in England and I got a Palkia stylus, did you preorder the game? Maybe only certain shops did it, I got it from Game.

Back