• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think they are going to make pokémon game that has all regions?

Do you think they are going to make pokémon game with all regions?

• Yes, I think so.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • No, that's not going to happen...

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I hope so!

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Maybe hack game...

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    So what do you think? I don't think they're going to make that kind of game but I hope that they are going to do that... They should make that on DS and Wii.

DS: The game can be same kind of another pokémon games on DS, but it has all regions and maybe even full 3d game.

Wii: On Wii thay should make it like DS games with full 3d and battles like in SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl if someone doesn't know...) but those are 3d battles. Nunchuk can be removed and put Pokédex kind remote into Wii Remote.

I think a game should start from Kanto, there you can use only those 151 original pokémons and when you move to Johto you can bring only you're lowest leveled pokémons because you have to beat Johto's gyms before you can use bigger level pokémons. In Johto you can still use you're Kanto pokémons but you can also get new pokémons! Then you beat Johto and go to Hoenn and finally to the Sinnoh!

This is what I want from pokémon game with all regions...

Beedrill Lover

Beedrill Rox
    Years
    sure i think they should make a game like i would buy it and play it and you should be able to use your pokemom from reigon to reigon but after a certian task/gym is defeted/completed

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    does this include the regions from Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon and stupid Pokemon Ranger or do you mean Kanto, Johto, Houen and Sinnoh? because if so, i dont really know, it looks like a lot of data and it will overfill, but I will love to see that, many people will love that, especially the people that cry over a G/S remake

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Won't happen. Gamefreak makes the core/good Pokemon games. And they've only EVER developed Pokemon for the handheld systems.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I don't think it will be done. If they make a G/S remake, then all regions will be playable on most DS's, so there wouldn't be much point to put together some things that people already have.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Nopppee. Or, most likely, not for the DS. That's too much memory to go onto that card...

But! With the DSi's SD card slot, it might actually be plausible... *just thought of this*

Give it a little while, though. I'm putting my money on a Johto remake instead of an all-region game. And if they intend to make an all-region game, we can almost count a Johto remake out. Give it a few months/year(s). Maybe for the DSi, or for the Wii. No DS game, though, for reasons stated above ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    But! With the DSi's SD card slot, it might actually be plausible... *just thought of this*

Not even with increased memory would it happen.

Think of it like this: Each new generation enhances the graphics, makes the new region explorable, adds about 100 or so Pokemon to it, and so much more. To make a multi region game even on the DSi, the graphics would have to be scaled back to Gen I AND every region would look like Kanto in Gen II.

Years
    I voted for "I hope so!" Buuuuuuuuuuut...in reality, it probably isn't ever going to happen. And I just got my DS, so if they make another Pokemon game that's only available for one dang system (this soon, that is), I'm going to get very angry.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    You never really know. They might surprise us and make a Pokemon game with all the regions but that means (it's possible) the end of Pokemon gaming. Thats just my opinion.
    But I do really hope they make one. Sounds kewl. :)

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    It is true that DS don't have so much memory but they made two regions with Game Boy Color so is that really impossible to make 4 generations to DS? (I can say that I don't even have DS, so I don't know how much it has memory...) If they're going to make remake of Gold and Silver I think it should have new regions too because it is just half of the game if that doesn't have. And as I said it should be on Wii too, Wii has better graphics and more memory. :D

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I wish they would... if I were any good at hacking ROMs I'd try to make one myself, but I have no idea how to do that. I thought Gold and Silver where amazing games because not only did it introduce a brand new region with new pokemon, but it also tied back to what we had known for years. Nostalgia makes me very happy. Being able to go through Kanto again made me feel like a kid, and when you find Ash and fight him... I thought that was a very cool addition.

For a long time I thought a game should be made that's very similar to the handheld games, but in a 3D environment on the Wii. It wouldn't necessarily have to include all regions, but I think deviating away from the pattern the 3d games have currently (no wild pokemon, just re-capturing, etc) should be done away with and replaced with the 2d style. Heck, if they just re-made an existing game for a 3d platform that would be amazing! I don't know how excited I'd be if I could play Blue on my Wii.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Most likely not. I would be greatly satisfied if they make a game including featuring two regions together, but all four?!

I'm sorry, but this might never happen. :|

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    They need to be frickin magical and just do it. lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    You never really know.

Yeah, you do. During the round of interviews, Gamefreak employees who worked on Plat said a multi-region game isn't going to be in the works because that would require a home console, and they don't make the games for the home consoles.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I think it would be awesome if they did, and have it set at the present time so all of the regions have changed. (like they did with Kanto in G/S/C.) but unfortunately I don't know if I can see it happening. It would require a lot of work, which Nintendo doesn't seem to care to do these days.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It there was I think it would be a console game..And it would be a bit like PBR or Pokemon Stadium..And you just fight all the gyms.

Very unlikely.

Back