• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do you think they should have made another Eeveelution in Unova?

New Eeveelution? Or Not?

• Total voters

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    No, too many Eevee evos as is.

I really would have liked to see some evolutions of older Pokemon, but Eevee wasn't one of them.

Years
    I think in the future, say Generation six or seven, we get a Normal-Type evolution for Eevee.

And maybe that Pokemon would also be able to evolve.. into counterparts of the Eeveelutions.

Like Eevee + Fire Stone = Flareon, so Eevee + (means of Normal Evolution) = "Eveon"

Eveon + (Elemental Stone) = (Elemental evolution of "Eveon" a la "Eevee")

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Absolutely not.
    Eeveelutions are overrated, and they don't need another one. What GF needs to do to give evolutions to Pokemon that need them.

Kazimoto

Vanishing Act
    Years
    Unova was supposed to feel brand new, it wouldn't make sense to continue an already established evolutionary line.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    I would've liked it but you know the whole starting over thing. They shoulda made a new eevee hahahaha no that would ruin it....

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    It would've been nice, this generation confirms a pattern I've noticed.
    Gen I added Eevee (so I'd count that as no new Eeveelutions added)
    Gen II added Espeon and Umbreon
    Gen III didn't add any Eeveelutions
    Gen IV added Leafeon and Glaceon
    Gen V didn't add Eeveelutions
    If you notice (not counting gen I), Odd numbered Generations haven't added any new Eeveelutions. Assuming a pattern, Gen VI will have two new Eeveelutions. I'm hoping for Ghost and Fighting

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Not for this generation, it'll ruin the "5th gen pokemon exclusive" motive. It wouldn't be considered a reboot if they added some Eeveelutions in there. They should save it for the next generation :D

Back