• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think they should remake Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal?

ElliottKaito

Assassin's Creed <3
Years
  • What do you think?

I personally think that Gold/Silver/Crystal were the best of the Pokemon series. It would be spectacular if they were to remake it.

Years
  • Yah! But only so long as they don't add in odd unneeded plot fillers like the did with FRLG. >:[ I'd like to see what the trainers look like when updated.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    That would be really great and more features. Since I think that this was the best series ever in the games.

~Celebi

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Yes, simply yes, G/S/C were the best of the series!
    They made a remake of red and blue/green, so why not make a remake of the best ones in the series? :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    This is an old topic for debate, but as I've said before, Nintendo recently started this whole "Revolutionary" era. Nintendo, a few years ago, would have jumped on the idea of more ways to make money. Lately with the release of the Wii and Ds, it is not very likely that they will go back to the "old days". Nintendo will most likely stay on their path moving forward, and not be bothered to go back to what was once good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    They needn't do that, I'd rather see them make a new game including every region, and everything they've come up with thus far... yes, even if you end up with a PokéGear, PokéNav, PokéDex and just about every other technical gadget that exists in their world, not to mention more new Pokemon than the computers can handle. xD Also, custom characters, and full 3D (ever played Dreamfall? Just like in that game :D)... though you'd need something more powerful than a DS for the 3D part... All this, and they can go about adding more Pokemon and regions.
    Quite frankly, I'm surprised they've never made what I've just stated above for PC or something.

Having said all of this, yes I do agree with the notion that S/G/C was the best generation, and I'd welcome a remake of it. =]

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • yes yes yes yes no yes yes yes

they need to do this id love to see pokemon gsc with better graphics my gold game is hacked it says stuff like b
    lots of spaces and then b and when i talk to slowbro in cerulean city it says bobo:bo
    and on one of the other pokemon it says Tlan:Ah its very hacked badly translated from japenese on the front screen it says 1999 so this must be on of the first english games of it but its horribly translated

Back