• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Do You Think With The 5th Gen. Coming We Will See Remakes Of The Ruby And Sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonpiece

Fan Since 1999
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Now I know we would be talking a couple years but every generation after the third we have been getting a remake of each main generation game. Do you know think after the main games for the 5th gen comes out we could see remakes of ruby and sapphire? I think we'd see a date like 2012 or 2013 if it did happen though.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm not sure. I guess it'd follow the pattern. But R/S/E isn't ugly like the 1st and 2nd generations were. There's always room for improvement though.

Also, I can't think of too many features now that wasn't in Emerald.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I guess the WiFi business is kind of a big deal :P

Last edited:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Oh god, if they make R/S remakes with the boring R/S plots I think i'm gonna commit suicide.

I'd prefer an Emerald remake, by far. Or they could do it like HG/SS did: HGSS are remakes of Gold and Silver with parts of the Crystal plot in it. (the suicune stuff, for example)

R/S remakes with the Emerald plot would be great.

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    I highly doubt it...besides possible profit there would be no point in doing so...

But then again I could be wrong =/

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I hope so! But yes, with emeralds plot. Hoenn is my fav. region of all time... and my shapphire cartridge is ruined, and my emerald was given to a friend to "Borrow" so who knows where it is now

Pokemonaholic

(>'-')>
    Years
    I really don't think R/S remakes would be good, or even necessary. I can't think of any new features that weren't in Emerald besides Wifi and touch screen. And even though I personally loved Hoenn, alot of people seemed to dislike it so they probably won't remake it. But it would be kinda cool if they made it so the ship could travel to Kanto like in G/S...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back