• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Think You are Attractive/Confident? (Revived)

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Hell yeah, I walk into a room and ... hell I walk into the whole city and all the hot girls all run to me and compliment me. If I was a girl, I'd have tapped Eggie Poo Poo AGES ago!!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I'm moderately confident. A lot of it depends on what I'm wearing since I really like my body... my face not so much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Eh. I have people who think I'm cute/attractive (ect: my boyfriend, ex-boyfriends, and those who wanted/want to be my boyfriend. some of my female friends as well), but I myself don't really think so. There are some days when I go "I look good today!" but otherwise no, not really. XD;

So... no on pretty much both parts. I don't think I'm attractive, and I don't have much confidence in myself either.

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    I do believe that it all comes down to confidence.
    In 7th grade I thought I was hideous. My hair was too frizzy and every time I looked in the mirror all I saw was this huge nose.
    Fast forward to now, 9th grade. I have more confidence and have control over my hair, which looking back wasn't actually that bad. And my nose is completely normal (if not small-ish). The huge-ness that I saw was a result of a lack of confidence in myself. Now I'm a lot more confident, and just happier as a whole.
    I've been told I'm pretty by some, and I've been told I look young for my age by others (as in, i'm 14 and look 12-ish). I don't look in the mirror and go WOAH HELLO THERE HOTTIE! But I am happy with myself.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I feel I am decent looking, i am satisfied enough with the way I look but of course we all strive to look better, as it seems it's impossible to reach our own expectations. I do have a very caring, open personality which is usually what girls see in me.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I have always have not had enough confidence with in my self and my appearance but as i've gotten older if someone thinks im ugly then thats there problem not mine there has been times espeacially recently were i got upset from listening to other peoples comments where they have called me 'fat' or 'ugly' and when i said to my mum that i was ugly she kind of went belistic at me =/ if i told my aunties that they would seriously kick my butt..... but since i've gotten good at ignoring people i don't think im ugly at all XD

Years
    I've always had high self-esteem, I never thought myself as inferior or greater than someone else.

I think I look decent-looking, but whatever. I don't really care how I look.

Like what Shaih said, I would get my poor ass handed to me. My older sister would go insane if I told her I was fat or whatever, so here I am today. Ta-dah~

Years
    I used to be very self concious about the way I looked, since I was about 14 (now 16), I have just learnt to deal with the way I look and just think to myself that there will always be someone who looks worse than me. As for confidence, I am going to TAFE orientation and I have Autism Spectrem Disorder, and one of the conditions is that I am quite afraid of crowds, and going to new places on my own. So, in that respect, I think I am very brave and confident that I can do that.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I am very self conscious in how I look, and I am extremely pessimistic about everything to do with me. Basically, I don't like how I look.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm going to basically repeat my post from the last thread, I don't think i'm particularly attractive, but im at the very least, interesting looking (anyone who happens to look at my profile will know my hairstyle). I am somewhat insecure about my appearance though, an unfortunate downfall of mine.

As for confident, very, but sometimes Blue Nocturne fears he borders on arrogance (Man, i'm letting out all the neurosis out today).

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    I am god if that is an acceptable answer. If not, it doesn't matter.

Akari

Man
    Years
    Call me Mr. Low Self-esteem. I don't have much confidence in myself about anything, and there's no reason to lie myself either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Actually, I avoid looking at myself in the mirror. I get in a rather depressive state when I see me. Otherwise, I'm a fairly happy person.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Sometimes I kiss my reflection in the mirror. When I have a shower and the bathroom is all full of condensation, you can see lots of my lip marks on the mirror pane.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Well I know i aint the best looking, I been called ugly or fat.. but whatever ^.^
    But too me, I dont think that looks play a huge role, but just personality.
    which i why, i have friends?i dont know..

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Neither, but on a moment-to-moment basis this doesn't bother me or hinder me from feeling happy or alive. Sometimes I do feel down and confused about who I am and how I appear to other people, and that discomfort lasts for varying periods of time, but what adolescent/human being hasn't felt that way before? It's something I am hoping will occur less and less as I grow up, according to the testimonials of those who have been this way before me.

And even if unhappiness/low self-esteem/identity problems do persist... que será, será? I don't know if I know anything definite yet about the human condition (and I may never), but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do but roll with the punches.

In short: I guess I have had comparatively low points in my life as far as self-image goes (as has anyone), but I don't freak out when I see myself naked so that's good, I guess?

Last edited:
    Back