• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think you're creepy?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I personally think everyone is creepy in some way, whether or not they show it or not. They could have a hobby that someone else might view as creepy. At one time, he or she might've done something that everyone might think as creepy. The way they might act on a daily basis might be creepy in others' eyes.

Once a person gets more closer to me, I start to become more creepier towards him or her. No, not as in stalking or anything like that, but more as in... pushing him or her into the nearest object or annoying the hell out of them. Just talk to me on Skype and you might understand. (:

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Uh, no. Or at least that's what I think. Most people don't refer to me as a "creepy person" either. So no I'm not that of a creepy person.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ignoring the OP's definition of the word, in the general sense I am not 'creepy'.

I can be mysterious and odd however...and sometimes I act 'creepy' in the general sense of the word just to be silly or funny, but never towards someone I'm not very familiar with.

I think I'm pretty normal, once you get past my orientation, and how I act sometimes. xD

Naturally, I'm extremely loyal, so sometimes the way I express it can cause discomfort. It gets worse if I've a crush on someone, but I don't stalk people. (Though I will talk to them a lot if I've got a crush...but I don't go out of my way to catch them, I take all chances I can to talk to them when I bump into them by chance though.)

Last edited:
    Back