• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you trade hacked pokemon over GTS?

Do you trade hacked pokemon over GTS?

• Yes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • I recieve them

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yes, but only pokemon that i've leveled up through hacking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as long as they get the pokemon, it's okay, right?

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Uh.... No comment

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • I've been recieving lots of hacked legendaries over GTS, and i've been thinking about hacking legendaries and doing it too, but i'm not sure, so i'd thought i'd take a poll.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I only trade them if they were traded to me, I personally cant stand hacks

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
  • Nope. I never give out hacked Pokemon on the GTS. I have a couple that were traded to me by friends, but they're my burdon and I have no right to dump hacks on somebody else that I don't even know. (For my friends who want hacked Pokemon, now, that's a different story).

Mainly, I don't trade hacks or bad Pokemon over the GTS because, of all the GTS trades I've done, I always get an honest, legit Pokemon that's exactly what I wanted. Once, I got a Lv.100 Rayquaza with Pokerus in exchange for a Lv.1 Feebas that I'd hatched from an egg. I believe the OT was Oren or something of that sort. Whoever he is, he's my friend.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i give them out, but i dont hack them myself. if i get a hack either here or from the gts i trade it back off. as far as i'm concerned you must be a ignoramous these days to ask for anything on gts anyway.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
  • Three-quarters of my Leafgreen Pokemon were caught at level 2-4 using a Gameshark SP, but since I still had to level them up and stuff, I don't really consider them hacks. More like...forced encounters.

XD

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
  • I find hacking highly dishonorable. Trading hacked Pokemon is 12 times as horrible. There is nothing I hate more than people who brag about their awesome Pokemon when they didn't even get it themselves.

emperor_diamond

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2008
    Yesterday I got a MYSTRY mew with pokerus, and it was asking for a any lvl chimchar. I don't know why a person would do that.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • No, I don't and I think it's just gay if you do so... Be fair and give a real catched / hatched Pokémon to the person who probably did the same. Pathetic if you don't.

Silver Fang

Shiny Pokemon Co-Ordinator
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MN
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I only trade them if I get them myself and I never cheat so I would not have any to offer in the first place

Envi

Full Metal Fangirl
    Years
  • I have hacked just about all of my top Pokemon. And I prefer to think of them as homunculus Pokemon rather than horrible disgusting sick faked monsters.

So what if they weren't caught on the normal route at the normal level with the normal ability and normal attacks all normally boring!!! Live with it!!! Are you trying to tell me you loath a mew you got in a trade because it has the ability of mold breaker and was caught on route 203. LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!!! Are you actually complaining because you have a Pokemon that is stronger and better. It was modified and created to be less than ordinary and you are ignorant if you shun it because of this.

Also due to suckish computers, I have always had to type my codes in manually. By hand. Some of them three pages long. If thats not hard work than i don't know what is. So I feel like I have worked as hard as the rest of you trainers who don't have modified Pokemon.

And as for the people who trade them over GTS, maybe they just want to share their happiness with the rest of the world. I sure do. Its a good feeling when you can trade someone a shiny Pokemon that would ordinarily take forever to find naturally or a legendary that can't be obtained without a mystery gift.

So if you don't like your hacked Pokemon someone has been so kind as to gift you with, THEN RELEASE THEM. Won't hurt your game, won't hurt your team except for the fact that they lost a wonderful teammate. SO DON'T COMPLAIN. Cause ten bucks says if you had an AR, you would be absolutely thrilled to make hacked Pokemon.
    And to trade them allllll around.

:t243::16::t144::t245::t286::t359:
    Courtesy of my modified team.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Let's not revive a thread last posted in 2007. :/

Do you trade hacked pokemon over GTS?

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back