• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you trust people?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you a trusting person?

Do you trust people online more or less than people "in real life"?

TY

I really don't trust anyone, online or irl. Events that happened in my life made me find it insanely difficult to trust anyone. There's maybe one or two exceptions, but generally it takes a lot to make me trust you.

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
  • I trust people immediately that's my problem. Even if I try to be careful I always end up trusting too much and get disappointed in the end...

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I'm never not skeptical of anything, and it takes a while to get rid of that. As for online people, I don't blindly trust them the same way I don't with "in real life" people.

Last edited:
    Years
  • yes...I trust people a lot and am almost always able to forgive and forget. Basically what Hiatus said above, I trust until they give me a reason not to, be it online or irl

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Depends on what kind of person they are. I guess I'd be neutral until they give me a reason to distrust them or a reason to trust them.

Years
  • I don't trust easy, people tend towards being self-serving and its hard not to remember that when dealing with others. That being said, it's certainly far from impossible to build that trust up. The more open and honest you are with me, the sooner I'm comfortable with you.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • There's always a very low number of people I trust and I occasionally question why I trust anyone to begin with.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • I guess it just really depends on the person and the situation, I'd like to think that I can trust people but that can be hard sometimes. I trust my family, but I have a harder time trusting friends.

Years
  • I'm a bit guarded. My trust has been broken even by family. These days though there are some people I trust.

Years
  • I tend to keep people at arm's length. It takes quite a bit of time to build my trust just to ensure you aren't going to turn around and shatter it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I tend to be too trusting, naive, easy to manipulate and I give people too many chances. While this is how I would like to stay in an ideal world, it's come back and bit me quite a lot.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It honestly depends on the person. I tend to be a little naive in where I place my trust...

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I am more trusting of the people I spend the most time with, so of course I trust my closest family members, friends and co-workers with the things I tell them. I''m a little more cautious with personal details with people I don't know well.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I am extremely trusting. I try to see the goodness within everyone and I'm very honest with people. For me, I have nothing to hide because I'm very outgoing, loud, and talkative and I tell everyone everything anyways, even when I probably shouldn't. That's just how I am and how I've always been. In a way, it's worked to my advantage because I can make friends rather easily.

Sirfetch’d

I am too trusting and I know it will really end up hurting me one day. I think I am just easily convinced everyone has good intentions when I know in the back of my mind that is definitely not the case. No one has majorly screwed me over yet thankfully.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    sadly im pretty gullible unless youve given me a reason to be iffy of you then i wont trust anything you say?? lol im one extreme to the other

Back