• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you type "differently" on pokecommunity?

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    As in, like this, or say, like this.

I usually stick to the regular fonts and the normal color. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I use the normal font, I guess. <~ On the forum and in real life. :3

Yay~ 1,900th post.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I used to type in a different font, but I got sick of the trouble I put into putting the font in. XD So I now just use this.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I stick with normal font, normal color. I'm too lazy to change anything. ;)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I use the regular font, because some colors don't show up on different theme's and it's a pain in the butt. < <

And putting in the tags is a pain too.

On other forums though, I always put in a size tag to make my font really small. Well, not really small I guess. But yeah. I post less in other forums, so it's easier.

Years
  • I used to post in different colors, and I enjoyed it... but I think I got too lazy for them. These days, I just keep it simple. It really doesn't make a difference anyway. I stick out enough, I think, and I don't want to figure out what to type in. ;p

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I used to have so many different styles to my posts, but now it's just easier with the default font. Wait, oh yeah, I only have my posts in the default font is because one day I went changing fonts, and people in the DCC couldn't read that text (At least I could) so I kept it to the default since then if I remember correctly... -shall go searching up for font and colour changes later-

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I always type my posts in Tahoma. Typing the font tag for it has become second nature. I don't even realize I'm doing it.

So, naturally, sometimes I'll catch myself starting an LJ entry with or starting to type [font=... on some completely unrelated medium. :P

I don't think I've ever bothered typing with different colours on PC, though.[/font]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I type in Verdana, i think it looks better then the default
    And i rarely type in colour, i bold some of text somtimes though

Raising Heart

I love AIR!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2008
    I use the regular font, but since I`m using the 'A Special Christmas' theme (don`t ask why ;P), everyone who types with the regular font looks like Trebuchet MS, instead of Verdana.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like to use the default font and font colour cause I can't be bothered to type up the tags.

Although in this other forum, I use different font colours depending on my theme...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Nope. I never use different fonts on any forum because I'm well aware that a different font may cause someone's eyes to want to kill me. This holds especially true on PC, where there's a huge variety of different skins with different color schemes (as Mizuki pointed out).

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • If you use quick reply, using different fonts and/or different sizes involves some job, so, when I started, I decided to keep the default one. Too lazy to change it now.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I always use the normal font and colour when posting. But when I send a PM I will sometimes make it colourful. It looks better. For everything else I keep it normal. Not going to change it for school work or something. Kind of pointless as the only allow black anyway.

Back