• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you use walkthroughs in your D/P/PT?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I like the guides for games, just for information wise, I love to just read about my games and stuff, just love to learn all the information I can. :P

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I got the Manual with the game (for christmas, yaaaay, I didn't have to pay), so it's natural that I got help from it. I probably wouldn't have gotten every Pokémon catchable in the game without it. But well... I like manuals :3
    So yes. I used a walkthrough for Diamond. Platinum I already knew what was waiting, so I definitely didn't need one.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i used to about a year ago, just to get myself started and to make sure i didn't miss anything. but i don't anymore.

RyannJ

Training in Pearl! FC in Sig.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    i used a little bit of a walkthrough last night.
    in the flower town where the grunts were, i couldn't work that out.
    but that's the only time i've used it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I do only when i missing out on certain thing - like missing pokemon on Pokedex and key item cant located

Years
    I don't usually like to use walkthroughs but when I need facts or info on a certain part of my game I go to Marriland for info. They have a lot of that I use, especially on certain pokemon I know nothing about.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I only used a walkthrough for the Distorted World, and now I'm sort of using it to get past the Elite Four. But only so I know what levels the Elite Four's Pokemon are, and which Pokemon would be best to use against them. -.-

Back