• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use your blog?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I didn't use it for awhile after I became a Supporter, but I've recently started blogging.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I didn't use it originally, as I didn't know I'd got it. Then I used it once, and could just never be bothered to use it again...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never used my blog a whole lot, and I feel like I should post in it more. I just feel like nothing much is really blog worthy. I can tell others, or tweet about things, etc. Don't need to blog much. xD;

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I don't use it very often, mainly because I can never think of anything exciting enough to blog about. :\ I am completely and utterly boring ;-;

I do wish I could use it more often, but it's just a matter of finding interesting things. :\

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Do you use your blog? Why or why not?
    I use my dear blog.^^ Why? Because I like to blab. =P

If so how often do you post? And what are some of the things you post about.
    Hmm... my last couple of blogs I posted when I visited PC. So.. Whenever I'm on PC, I guess. xP Except for today. No blog today. Albeit, I'm still here, so....
    Anything. As long as they are within the PC rules, of course. ;p

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Yep. Because it's nice. :D

I just blog about random things. One of my few blogs was just a video.
    My latest one was just a couple drawings I did. It's really just whenever I feel like it.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    I use it all the time. Mainly because I like decorating it. Lol. xD;;

Occasionally. :v And currently most of my posts are about art and Pokémon.

Years
    I may have only just started using it, but yes I plan to use it a lot.

I'm only new to supportership so I'm still planning, but I plan on posting regularly. I'll probably just throw random stuff like signatures and lols in.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Do you use your blog? Why or why not? No, at least not yet, to be honest, I don't even know what blogging is, I always hear about them, never really understood what they were

If you replied with no are you hoping to start your blog someday? When you have the time, when you get bored? Explain. - once I learn what blog is I may start using it.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I use my blog on PC for small-unimportant-not-essay-things. If I have like a whole essay about a touchy issue I use my blogspot c:

ramblings tbh

oh and unicorns

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Do you use your blog? Why or why not? Yes, yes I do. :3 Do people read them? Not may people no. :3

I think it's interesting to share my thoughts. *shrug*

Years
  • Do I use my blog? I used to use it a while ago. I usually used my blog simply for records of new product announcements, but most people don't read that stuff. I can't bring myself to blog about mundane or abstract things simply because I find them uninteresting.

Sir Codin

I don't really use my blog that much. It usually depends on what I want to post and so far it's mostly photography.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont use it a lot. I occasionally make blogs with thoughts about various things but that's about it. I don't often find blog worthy things and I dont just want to blog random stuff.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Of course I use my blog. It's the only reason why I wanted to be a Supporter in the first place. I plan on posting something everyday, a random topic each time.

Back