• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you waffles?

Which breakfast is best?

• waffles

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • pancakes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • french toast

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Zenith101

boss
    Years
    Do you like waffles?

Do you like waffles?
    Do you like pancakes?
    Do you like french toast?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Do you waffles?

Yes I waffle.

However, I feel this would be better placed in Other Voting Polls.

moved

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I find this to be a tough question, considering that I like BOTH waffles and French toast.
    Then again, theres an "all of the above" option convieniently located at the bottom of the poll.
    All of the above for me. (And yes, I do like pankakes, just not as much as waffles or french toast)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Seeing how I practically never eat that sort of food, I don't think I even know what waffles taste like honestly. ._________.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I've always hated pancakes for some inexplicable reason. Waffles are good in short bursts because if I try eating them everyday, I'd get used to it really quickly. So my choice is French Toast, which always tastes good.

Last edited:

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i like waffle's and pancake's, both are really good when served with syrup and stawberries ^.^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Mmmmm....Waffles, pancakes and french toast are all really good for breakfast. But french toast is definitely my favorite ^____^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Waffles... not something eaten in this country but certainly nicer than the other two, at least how I remember it anyway.

Years
    I do like waffling I used to have waffles as a breakfast treat for a while until I got tired of it, I was never the most avid fan of waffles, but I did like having them. Pancakes...not so much anymore because of how often I had them as a kid. French toast is pretty much the only breakfast food I'm still into.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I love waffles; I eat them for breakfast like everyday. If I'm not tired, I may fix pancakes in the morning. I haven't had french toast in a decade though..

Back