• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you walk or ride in a vehicle?!

Do you walk or ride on a vehicl to your desired destination?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Depends on where I'm going. For the most part, my parents drive me places, though, just because almost everywhere I want to go is so far. ._.;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I usually get the bus and walk. I always feel a lot better when I walk ^^ And if we're talking abou school, I drive to my Ma's workplace and walk the rest.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • If I'm going to school, then I'm stuck riding the bus in the morning and afternoon. If I'm going anywhere else, I get my parents to give me a ride. Sometimes I'll walk if it's close enough.

Years
  • Technically everyone does both. Lets say you are in your room and you want a snack...you are not going to get in a car and drive to the kitchen. You are going to walk. But if you are going somewhere more than like 4 miles away in this case, lets say a vacation on a continent across the Pacific. You are not going to walk across the continent that you live on then swim across the pacific are you? No, you are going to get in a car, go to the airport/where you get on the boat then take that.

So, I do both. If I have to go somewhere in my city, I walk. If I have to go anywhere outside my city I wait until my mom can drive me.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • For most places, I have to drive/ride. It's just too dangerous to go most places -- I work on the industrial side of town, which is not only half-an-hour away, but a hot spot for really terrible drivers. My entire town seems to be overrun with an unusual amount of awful and dangerous drivers. If it's within walking distance and safe, I walk or bike. I like it -- I have a pretty town, for the most part, and I like being active. I used to skate, too, but those broke.

I'm excited, though. They're supposed to be making more and safer sidewalks in different parts of my town, so maybe I'll get to start walking more?

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I would prefer a ride but I usually have to walk everywhere.
    Its not that bad though, good exercise.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I have to ride in a car everywhere. There's nothing around here within walking distance, the city I live in is very spread out, and on top of that there's no public transportation, sooo you pretty much have to own/drive to get anywhere around here.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My parents usually don't drive me anywhere, neither does my brother(unless its really far away) so i have to ride my bike to places most of the time.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I normally get a lift from my mum to school but home I walk or get the tram...
    I will be using the tram more often though..

Years
  • Everywhere I go is too far of distance to walk. I can walk to my best friend's though. My mom drives me places. I never ask her to let me drive because all she does is yell at me. "You're going too fast." "Put on your blinker." Ugh.
    I ride around with my friends a lot.

I need to get my license already.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I walk as much as possible, but I usually get a lift if I'm taking something valuable with me to wherever I'm going.

Back