• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you wanna build a snowman?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I like winter. Thing is, this year, we never got a winter at all. No snow whatsoever. I haven't built a snowman in ages.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I love winter! It's my most favorite time of the year, and it's not because of Christmas either. XD I grew up in Maine, so I had to stand out in the cold weather while waiting for the school bus. I like the freezing cold over the heat. The reason is because heat makes you feel so sticky and gross all of the time. x_x

When I lived in Maine, I always tried to build a snowman. XD However, we don't get snow where I am in Arizona, so no more building snowmen. :[

Years
  • Winter is the reason I want to move out of Florida, tbh. I have never seen snow in my life, let alone build a snowman.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Winter is the worst season. Colds and flues are rife, it's constantly wet, freezing cold and ugh. I'd much rather sweat and melt than freeze. It does have its upsides though, like warm soup and sitting in front of the fire watching a good movie. but other than that, nope. Not a season I like at all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I like the cold more than the heat, so I don't mind Winter. I like it before it snows though. I live in Canada too, but in Vancouver it tends to rain a lot year round and the snowfalls aren't as frequent as it is in other parts of Canada - it's also not as cold, so the snow melts faster. Coupled with the rain, snow turns into a disgusting, muddy mess pretty quickly in Vancouver.

That said, in elementary school we still loved to build snowmen and make really crappy snow angels during the first few days of snowfall.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I LOVE winter!!
    Winter, season of cozy inside and sweaters, all white, dead trees. No bugs. Scent of christmas tree, candle lights that scent like cinamon and ginger cookie. Beautiful snow... No school when snowstorm... my birthday hehe

In my family, my father's vacations are in the winter, so for us it was skiing, ice skating, and a fire in the wood almost everyday, eating marshmallow and dinner.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Living in a tropical country, no, I haven't experienced winter, so I haven't built a snowman either. I honestly don't think the tropical life isn't the one for me, haha, since I love cold weather. I would really like to experience winter someday, though!

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • After the polar vortex went through my city and brought negative wind chills, I don't really like winter weather much anymore. I do like the smell of winter (or the smell of fresh snow, it's hard to put into words) and I love the whole Christmas season. The pros and cons kind of balance each other out so yeah I would say I like the actual season. I have built a snowman before and it's pretty fun!

Years
  • I love winter! The clothing, the fun decorations at the mall, the long, relaxing break from school, and the refreshing weather. Here in Texas, it rarely goes down to extreme temperatures, so in winter it's actually a very nice, cool climate. There's something wonderful about snuggling up with someone under a blanket and watching old movies while it's freezing cold outside that is hard to put into words. :]

Years
  • Yes I like Winter. It has Christmas, New Years and my birthday! Of course I also like the season itself. Unfortunately it hasn't really snowed much the last few years, especially not on Christmas :/
    I haven't built a snow man for ages but I did it when I was younger.

Years
  • i love winter because of the holidays and the cold weather. i used to love snow before i started driving but since then i have had a love/hate relationship with it. i think i only built one snowman in my life. it was so misshapen that we destroyed it immediately after building it.

srinator

This makes me sad, why you people do this? We don't have snow here and due to coll I won't be able to go out for the next 3 years, I have never seen snow in my life :( probably when I go abroad to do ms, I may be lucky \o/ oh well

Back