• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you want all the regions?

Regions?

• Yes Definately

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • yes but only if each region has a good story

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No way the game would go on forever

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2009
    Do you want all the regions in diamond and pearl but with a different storyline for each region?
    e.g
    Shinou
    Hoenn
    Johto
    Orange Islands
    Sevii Islands
    Kanto

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    No dude, running around Kanto with lv100 Pokemon beating the crap out of lv3 Pidgey won't be fun(nor the gym battle, as it will either be too easy or too hard).
    Instead of old region...maybe have some kind of season and real time play.(like Animal Crossing)

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    I'd settle for the good ol' Johto, Kanto, hoenn, and the new one, but like, have the pokemon in the other region decent levels.. Yeah. <<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yeah I would like to see all of the regions again. But it will make no sense if you go through shinou and all of the others and they totally suck. More regions with very well story lines or plots will make the game better.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    If the order of which you accessed the regions were linear, Say, Shinnou, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Then maybe after you beat Shinnou, Hoenn's route 101 could have lvl 50s. And when you got to Kanto, all >lvl 80

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    or after like on tv you depsoite all pokemon u have and get the new starter and do each story then when you get to decent level you can widthdraw other pokeon

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Nah, I just want a whole other region. Maybe for the final pokemon game they make we could have them all in one game.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Maybe Hoenn and Shinou, but I don't want all four. I'd like a Crystal remake, but I doubt that's gonna happen...

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    If they can do that yes, if they only add 1 extra region I hope they make Johto accesible again...I would really want to visit there again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    waterboy said:
    or after like on tv you depsoite all pokemon u have and get the new starter and do each story then when you get to decent level you can widthdraw other pokeon

That's what I would do, but, meh, it's just my opinion.

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
    I think it would be awesome to have all the regions... it would be nice if that was the reason it took so long ^^ It would help spread the monsters out some... with 450+ Pokemon, Shinou's going to be very crowded (unless most the old Pokemon are meant to come from R/S/E and FireRed/LeafGreen, which would be evil) Also, it would be cool to see where the different continents are in relation to each other.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    All regions would be nice. As Derrot said, with only one region it's going to be quite hard to fit all the pokemon in. I'm sure they'd want you to trade a lot of them from the GBA games, but having all regions, maybe they could focus on some of the Johto pokemon which are a bit lacking. If I had to pick only one old area I'd pick Johto, simply because it hasn't been given an advance remake. Of course, Johto is sort of connected to Kanto, so that might be difficult. Anyway, we can hope for all 4!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I'd be fine with all the regions as long as there was fast transportation between them. I mean sure, G/S/C had the bullet train, but first you had to fly to Goldenrod/Saffron and then ride it. I want to just fly from, as an example, Shinoh to Kanto in one move.

Back