• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Would You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Yeah, I would want to be a mod! I think it would be nice to have the power and sutff. And look down and all the little members. xP

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Yeah I would love to be a moderator. As I have been active everyday from the time I joinned and I know alot about Moderator stuff. So yeah.

~RAHUL

Years
    Yes and no.
    I'd like to have my name in bold, but I wouldn't want to look at all the threads and do some mod work.
    But Community Questions and Feedback would be still a nice place to mod^^

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    There was a time where I wished to be a mod in the RPs sections XD. But now I know that you have to check all threads... so... that's why I don't wish to being a mod now... and possibly now I'll never be a mod because of posting this XD... but I still think that being a mod would be great... so... deep inside me... I wish... but until that happens *coughthatwillbenevercough* I will RP and continue my fanfic... normally... as a normal member... loyal to its community... kay... I'm now recieving messages that say to stop... so... bye! XD.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Did not ;0; I still wanna be a mod, no fair Kylie!!!
    You did! I was reading the last thread Maca's original Maca account posted in and you did XD
    Kain Fury, we're just members with a job... alright, I'll admit it, modding pwnz ;P
    Nyaaaaaaaaaah XD
    If you hate work though, don't bother... XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Maybe a model, but never a mod. I used to want to like last year, but now...meh. I keep getting nice PM's from old members and yeah they fill me in on this stuff.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :O Well, if I weren't already staff, I'd want to be a mod. I don't think I function well at forums unless I'm modding or striving to be a mod. x_X; I just... like helping out. It's not the power, but back in October/November when I quit for about a month... when I came back it was so frustrating just sitting there reporting posts or bugging staff through PM. xD I can't handle that helplessness.

(And then, of course, after modding I was always wanting to go higher. xD That worked out well, I suppose.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wouldn't mind being a mod..XD Im not the type of person going around trying to be one when i'm not one. But yeah,I wouldn't mind being one.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I'd like to be a mod of the fan sprites forum XD I don't think I can hold up the responsibility of being super :O

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    I THINK TORKOAL 7 AND FOREST GROVYLE ARE DOING GOOD SO IS BLAZIKEN WITH GETTING RID OF POSTS IN NEW MEMBERS WELCOME.SHE IS REALLY GOOD WITH KNOWING WHO IS AN OLD MEMBER TRING TO BENEW GOOD JOB BLAZIKEN.SHE HAS EXPLAINED TO ME WHY SHE CLOSES THOSE FORUMS THOSE PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE RULES.SHE IS A KOOL PERSON.I MEAN IT I AM NOT BEING SACASTIC SHE IS A GOOD MOD.TOO ALL THE MODS YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB.SO NO I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE A MOD. CAUSE THE MODS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB. :D

Last edited:

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    Nah... I'm too busy with other stuff to take care of trouble on a forum... Although there are some cool things that mods can do... Like stickies... *pokes a sticky... finger gets stuck to it* X.x;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'd actually really like to. Kinda wrecked my chances of that, didn't I >.o *Hopes admins will forgive him*

oo;

I've always thought of myself as a future mod at PC, one because I'm pretty active, two because I don't spam, and three because I help people a lot ^^; But...I admin at some other forums, so, I'm happy ^0^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Well I dont know. If they asked me to be a moderator i'd say yeah but they havent and i'll continue being a member most likely always.

Back