• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to give Prodigy1216 a nickname?

Prodigy 1216

Game and Graphic Designer
Years
  • Why hello there pokecommunity, I am very happy on finding this forum site.
    Looks fun yet astounding. I The main reason I am here is to create a NEW system for my Pokemon
    game and take note that help is extremely needed.(It is tough tryin to do it all alone)
    I am using RMVX Ace for my project. And the game features as follows:
    -No more PC's to store Pkmn but Pokelite(It is a farm for Pkmn to be stored) instead.
    -No Leveling system but instead Affinity/Relationship system(This one is highly risky and the toughest)
    -Since there are no leveling system so the moves are learnt via usage of the type used.(I will explain later)
    -Mega Evolution Universe
    -OC's are accepted in the game so give me your OC's
    -Name of Game is ........................Pokemon Beta Server Online(Not actually online)

Those are SOME of the features in my game that I want to created. However I am needing of assistance in the battle scripts, and custom scripting. Wish you guys will help me.
    Anyway, Nice to meet you all and good luck on Catching them all!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why hello there pokecommunity, I am very happy on finding this forum site.
    Looks fun yet astounding. I The main reason I am here is to create a NEW system for my Pokemon
    game and take note that help is extremely needed.(It is tough tryin to do it all alone)
    -No more PC's to store Pkmn but Pokelite(It is a farm for Pkmn to be stored) instead.
    -No Leveling system but instead Affinity/Relationship system(This one is highly risky and the toughest)
    -Since there are no leveling system so the moves are learnt via usage of the type used.(I will explain later)
    -Mega Evolution Universe
    -Name of Game is ........................Pokemon Beta Server Online(Not actually online)

Those are SOME of the features in my game that I want to created. However I am needing of assistance in the battle scripts, and custom scripting. Wish you guys will help me.
    Hello! We are happy that you found us :D Sounds like you are a Game Dev. I hope you'll find assistance and nice discussion in the link enVias gave you.

Good luck on your game, and enjoy the forums!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Why hello there pokecommunity, I am very happy on finding this forum site.
    -Mega Evolution Universe

Hey Prodigy 1216, welcome to PC.

Glad to know that u are liking the Forum.

A game developer huh, that cool. U'll find all the assistance u need in the Game Development Section of the Forums as suggested, make sure to ask there.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back