• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to move Country?

Do you want to move Countries?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I might have too.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I have looked and I can see a thread like this.

+Do you want to move Country when you are older?+

I don't want to move Countries when I'm older. I do like where I live, But career wise I think that I might have to move to the U.K to get a decant job.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    When I am older I would like ti live somewhere in Europe =D

But for now I'll stay in teh USA .__.

Years
    Where I live right now, I like it for one or two reasons, yet my scorn towards it tops my liking for it. I can't really say the UK is my icon of satisfaction, it never truely was, surely it may have a couple of good features, probably even more than I know right now, but it just never truely appealed to me as much for me to care more about it. When I grow older, I surely don't wish to remain where I am right now. I'd love to live somewhere else, and due to family circumstances, chances are that I may have no choice but to move on somewhere else in the near future.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    As of now I must stick in good old New Jersey, since I plan on finishing High School there. Once I graduate and get a diploma I plan on moving to somewhere else. This friend told me that England is such a good place to visit, but he's not so sure about the living life. So I may not, I may just go to another state like South Virginia where some of my relatives live. But I'm satisfied as to how I live now.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'd love to change countries..I would like to move ta Mexico or Japan,cuz they're my ancestral countries....France would be a nice choice as well =0

For now though,I'm pretty happy with the states though.Good old America xP

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Or somewhere very rainy.
    That would be Vietnam, definately. :P

The quality of life in Canada is relatively good, so I doubt I'd want to move. I'd definately want to travel, though.

Last edited:

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I don't want to move-I'd miss everyone too much :(- but I would definatly like to visit a few places^^;
    ~Mandy

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Not really, know. USA might not be the best place, but it's also not the worst. If I had to move, it'd prolly be somewhere in Canada or New England...I've always wanted to move there. <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lily said:
    Not really, know. USA might not be the best place, but it's also not the worst. If I had to move, it'd prolly be somewhere in Canada or New England...I've always wanted to move there. <3
    Where's New England? Vermont? o_O;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    At first when I read this thread's title, I was like "omg, he means teh country", but then I was like, "Oh, no, a foreign country.
    Well anyway, I would like to see another country but not move to one. I'm happy here in the US thank you. It's also a little anxiety. I know my hometown so well, from top to bottom. If the slightest thing changed, I'd notice. And all my family's on the east coast too. I'd feel homesick.
    Although I do think sometimes that I could move to Bermuda being as it's a subtropical island right off the east coast. So I'm not too far from home but I benefit from a nice climate.
    *is a geography nerd*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Meh. I'm just fine in the United States for now. I might retire to the Philippines when I'm old.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Yes, no, maybe so. I used to want to, but I'm over that now. Depends on where life takes me. I go with its flow.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I probably will because I want to be a photographer and take pictures of pretty wolves ;D

I can't do it here because wolves don't live in Australia D;

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I live in the UK and i like it alot where i'm living.I live in a very quite area with not many people around so that makes me happy.I wouldn't like to live in some horrible country where it is hot all the time as i hate the summers we have here now.I would like to live in Japan as they have some awesome stuff to buy there!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    At first when I read this thread's title, I was like "omg, he means teh country", but then I was like, "Oh, no, a foreign country.
    Yea... me too O.o

Anyways, on topic... I wouldn't really like to move anywhere when I grow up. Sure the weather here is usually either too cold or too hot (depending on the season), but I like it here in Finland ^_^ And I wouldn't really want to live too far away from my family either.

Back