• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you want to see old episodes of pokemon back on tv

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
    post in this thread if you would like to see old episodes of pokemon from back in kanto and johto and hoenn.

I want to see old episodes, because I basically missed every kanto episode except ones on my video tapes, and I would like to see Ash's batlles against Falkner, and Bugsy.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
    there's a couple of reasons for that.
    1. they don't sell early johto dvd's
    2. too expensive on the internet
    3. they don't sell much dvd's at the best buy near my area. Actually, they only had the orange islands dvd set, so of course I bought it.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Really? I understand your 1st reason but I've never seen a Pokémon box set go past $30 and a single disc for $28.

I doubt they'll re-air old episodes again. Maybe on Boomerang but not on Cartoon Network.

Years
    YESSS! I loved Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto. And I like any episode where Ash has his old voice because the new one annoys the crap out of me!
    They have boxed sets of Kanto episodes at Borders (and Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Sam's...), but I'm trying to save my money for Nintendo World in New York next week :) I have an Orange Island DVD I got on ebay a while back for a pretty low price, so I watch that pretty often :) And I have a boxed set of Pokemon Advanced Vol 1 I got before Hurricane Katrina so I would have something to watch on my DVD player if the power went out

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Absolutely Yes!!! They aired old pokemon episodes on CN i think last year but they only went up to the 3rd gym and then stopped and it was only Johto and Hoenn.. but i think if they do a lot of people will watch them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    They're all over Youtube and torrent. They're quite lulzworthy (mostly silly Ash/Misty stuff), but theres no reason to watch them more than once. I saw the entire Kanto series quite recently. The Indigo Plateau part was so underwhelming. They didn't even show all the battles and his battle with Richie only lasted 10 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    I honestly missed most of Johto, so that would sure be nice.

Plus, I honestly miss the early days of pokemon. Ash wasn't quite so overdone then.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    The do have dvds of jhoto lots they have whole wallets there called pokemon super wallet season .. currently they have 9 which is all the way up to the last episode of the battle frontire they have not started selling Sinnoh in because that is airing now but that might just be the awesome australia

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Do I want to see reruns of Pokemon episodes on TV again? YES YES YES YES! In so many ways the Diamond and Pearl series cannot hold a candle to the Kanto through Johto episodes. This was also when the show was at the height of its popularity worldwide and more than enough people like these episodes so that makes it practicle to air them again. But unfortunately, the person who is heading Cartoon Network hates cartoons/animation so they are making really idiotic decisions which could eventually make the channel go belly up so it could not happen in the near future since we are talking about a network which essentially does not care about its viewers or heritage anymore.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, I've got Indigo League and Advanced on DVD, I don't need to watch repeats XD I would rather watch new episodes on TV, although I will watch repeats of the new series when it starts looping around.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I couldn't wait, so I just bought the box sets of Seasons 1, 2 and 4, yeah, I know I forgot 3.. but I'm getting there! *finds an extra $50 in shell* ^^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Man! I think I got OVER-LUCKY here! CN have repeated pokemon (from the start!) nearly 4-5 times. They have repeated it so much that it got boring.(Actually they repeat shows untill new season begins to air. DP has not aired here till now...:()

tonyar109

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I loved watching the old episodes all the time, and i have bought many DVDs.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    there's a couple of reasons for that.
    1. they don't sell early johto dvd's
    2. too expensive on the internet
    3. they don't sell much dvd's at the best buy near my area. Actually, they only had the orange islands dvd set, so of course I bought it.
    weird were I live at my target they sell every pokemon movie and every episode

I'd like all the old shows (not just Pokemon) to be back on TV But unfortunetely new shows come out with newer generations of people

dont the show old pkmn episodes on boomerang?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    ... I really don't feel like it's necessary. You can get them on DVD and VHS (If you're a nerd like me, and you haven't updated your Pokemon collection to the DVD's XD)

Back