• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear glasses?

hellojazzii

s ♥ n e
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    i'm terribly, terribly nearsighted. the very last time i had an eye examination, i think it was something like 40/200 or 100/200! i can't remember quite clearly, but i'm considered 'legally blind' so yes, i'm required to wear glasses as much as possible. my lenses are so thick it draws a lot of attention, haha.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've worn glasses since I was 7 because I'm short-sighted, and I have to wear them all the time. I like them though, I think they look sexy lol. I think smart-looking glasses in general look sexy. Not the crazy-big ones that seem to be in fashion right now, though.

I don't wear glasses because i have 20/20 vision ¬.¬

Oh bite me :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Since about 8 or 9 I've had glasses. I don't like them because they dry my eyes out and slide down my nose and constantly get dirty but I do like how they look on my face.

I desperately need a new pair, though... my current pair's frame is bent out of shape and they fall off my face way too much. I'm also having problems with the lenses popping out. Cheap piece of junk...

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Yes, I wear them. I don't really need them, like I can see fairly well without them. But I can still see soooo much better with them on.

And they look nice on me, which is an added bonus. :D I look like a total nerd with them on.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't have 20/20 vision anymore--my right eye is poorer than my left eye--but it's not enough to need glasses. :( I think that'll probably change in a year or two, and I almost dread the day it does because I know I'd forget where I put a pair of glasses, lose them everyday, and all that. But I could never wear contacts since the thought of putting anything near my eyes--let alone in them--squicks the hell out of me.

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I have them, but I only wear them when I do my homework at night or if I stay home all day...other than that, contacts all the way!

o3o

Years
    I'm meant to wear glasses all the time, but because I'm quite self-conscious, I don't. Partly because I think I look stupid in them, and partly because I just don't want to wear them. However, I still wear them whilst going on the computer/watching TV/reading, because I'll get a headache if I don't. Also I look like Velma from Scooby Doo when I wear my glasses ;;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I used to wear glasses until I got contacts last year.

Now I only wear them when I don't feel like putting on my contacts.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    yus i've needed glasses since i was like, 10.

have always been very self-consious about them but lately i dont really care <:

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Sometimes I wear eyeglasses just to make my outfit look even better. I think glasses really can make or break a look. I got my glasses from an online store, called zennioptical.com, they have thousands of frames to choose from, and they are very affordable! I especially love their try-on feature, which can help me know how the glasses actually look on my face. Very impressed!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I have ~horrible~ vision. I got put into heavy bifocals when I was... 5? And have been in them ever since. I was originally told I'd be out of glasses by the time I hit 13 :\

I plan on getting contacts this summer tho.

Back