• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear hair accessories?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    head bands sometimes.

i like my hair down its long and feels good on my shoulders

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I wear a skull cap a lot. You may or may not consider that a hair accessory, but it gives me a different look with my hair and even makes me look older, so I consider it one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Since my hair is short, and I am a guy, I don't wear anything in my hair.
    If headwear counts towards hair accessories, then I do wear a hat frequently.

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I usually wear clips to keep my hair out of my face. It will get too annoying if I don't tie it back.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Eeew, no. Big fasion no no!

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    I love hair clips, ribbons and that kind of accessories. I like any accessory, to be honest xD

Funny, I'm kind of a tomboy, but I like to wear things that screams "HERE IS TOX! LOOK, LOOK!" I hate to not be given a second glance when walking by a stranger xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    No, I'm a man. I wear my hair short enough that it's out of my face and therefore have no need for frivolous accessories.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Eh. I do from time to time. The main reason I don't most of the time is because of the fact that most of the time I can't find any in the house. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Like someone else stated, I often put my sunglasses up when I don't need them when I'm outside (unless I'm wearing a polo, where I just stick them where the buttons are at the bottom...)

Does hair gel count as a hair accessory?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Like someone else stated, I often put my sunglasses up when I don't need them when I'm outside (unless I'm wearing a polo, where I just stick them where the buttons are at the bottom...)

Does hair gel count as a hair accessory?

No ma'am it does not count.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

When I'm playing sports, I usually tie my hair up in a scrunchy or wear a crochet hat when my hair is messed up. I don't wear bows or hard headbands because they look very stupid to me

:t354:TG

Years
    I dont usually wear hair accessories. I will tie my hair back when I go running and I will sometimes wear clips. However, when I was younger my mom use to allways put tiny bows in my hair for school lol

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I wanted to wear the bigggg clips and bows in my hair that the punk rock girls wore when I was in eighth grade. Thank god I grew out of that stage XD;. Now I wear flowers and regular hairties. :3

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Oh, I wear everything!
    hair ties, clips, headbands, ribbons, chopsticks.
    just stuff that makes me look pretty decent.
    because it's rare for me to wake up with perfect-lots of volume hair.
    if not, i do something--put something in it. (;

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No. I never bothered to. Never like 'em either.

Back