• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear shoes at home?

Shoes in the Home?

• Yes

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 86.4%

• Total voters

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I don't wear my shoes in my house unless I forget to take them off. They'll be taken off though once I realize that shoes are on. I don't know why I do that ^^; I just like walking around my house bare foot XD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nope, I don't wear shoe's inside my house,
    whats the point anyways? But I do wear socks in the winter...else I would freeze...zzz..zz.

~C3LEBI

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I feel comfortable in my shoes. I would rather wear them then socks or bare feat.
    But I live with my foster parents and we don't wear shoes in the house :(

But when i move out and get my own place ill do what I want =/

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'll just quote a post first and it's the main reason why I don't wear shoes in the house.
    It is an asian tradition not to wear shoes in the house, thus cleary stating I do not wear shoes inside my house and also stating I am asian. :o

That wasn't hard was it? XD
    Not only because of that, but if I wear shoes then I might track something all over the place, all over the carpet and so on. And I hate cleaning up stuff like that, so no shoes in the house.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My Mum would beat me up if I wore shoes in the house! Not that I'd want to anyway though, I like just wearing socks. Heck sometimes I take my shoes off at school and just walk around the class in socks.

Years
    no, i don't wear shoes... i wear only socks or in summer not even that
    also guests in my country never wear shoes when visiting, they always get slippers :P

Years
    No, I don't wear shoes in the house or socks for that matter. I only wear shoes when I leave the house obviously.

I don't really like wearing shoes that much since they don't fell that comfortable. I enjoy taking off my shoes and socks after a long day of school.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    Being Korean, we follow the Asian tradition and go barefoot. :0

Kinda sucks though, when my shoes feel like icecubes from being outside during winter. x___x;

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    naww i dont makes my feet really sweaty and the dye runs off my socks if they are black so i tend not to wear shoes in the house and usually not socks but quite alot of my friends do but i think it can be quite disrespectful as it can ruin the carpet

Back