• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wish you were in an anime show?

do you want to be in an anime?

• Total voters

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'd so want to!!!! (they have perfect hair lol) and I would want to be on:

Pokemon: accompany Ash and be bff's with Misty and may
    Case Closed: With a keen eye for details I'd so help Conan solve cases!
    Fruits Basket: Yuki..Kyo...Ayaa..Hatori...Shigure..DO I NEED ANOTHER REASON???!!!!

it would be fun!! :D

Years
    Yes... In some type of journey like anime. Inuyasha or Pokemon are good examples.

I wouldn't mind being in DN Angel either. Then again, I'd hate being their after the ending.

Naruto... Not really sure.

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    i would love to be in naruto/bleach/pokemon/dbz/azumanga daioh(sakaakki..*drools*)

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    I would wanna be in Pokémon! ^^ I love the Pokémon anime, n' it would be fun ta battle People... *evil grin*

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    Hmm...I'd wanna be in Oh My Goddess! However since Belldandy's heart is already taken....(curse you Morisato!)

I'd want to be in the world of Hajime no Ippo. I don't know, it's always so fun there. I can train under Kamogawa, join Takamura, Aoki and Kimura on their daily "walks" ;) and then I can go up to the mountains and fight giant bears to hone my skills.

Yep. Hajime no Ippo is da life. ^^

Years
    When I was younger I would fantasize about being in Pokemon, I always wanted it to be real so I could be a Pokemon Trainer.

Now that I'm older I have to say that I'm quite content in living in reality.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would love to be in an anime. I adore adventure <3

I would probably be in an Action or Shojou anime :3

Back