• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you workout or exercise?

Anders

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    The difference being the latter is usually cardio and the former involves picking things up and putting them down.

I don't myself, but I've always been small so there's no worry about weight for me. I'm looking to begin lifting however just to get a better physique.

what about yourself?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I exercise on the treadmill and rowing machine on Sundays. I might consider adding more to the routine.

Years
  • Instead of telling you my workout plan, I shall show you.
    Spoiler:

I do one of those every day in the gym. However, I normally do a little bit of extra cardio work or weights, depending on the mood I am in.​

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I exercise by jogging through the woods near where I live during the morning and afternoon, I also bring a wooden sword with me in case I get attacked.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If i can walk there i will walk there.
    Also if i feel like it or if the dogs annoyingly hyper i'll go for a walk around the country park down the road from me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This thread makes me feel incredibly insecure lol, particularly Fabio's post. It just makes me angst hard; because I honestly don't understand how anyone could have that much motivation to exercise and it makes me jealous because in ten years he'll still be hot while I'll be a 30-year-old shapeless blob.

I don't exercise at all in my free time. I have a job that's quite physically demanding, and that keeps me somewhat in shape. But that's all. I'm really lazy.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I ride a bike sometimes but it's a pain to take out and it's been really hot lately. I also do jumping jacks when I remember because I haaate running with an intense passion, but I heard cardio is good to lose weight. :3;

Years
  • !o!
    I need to exercise now and then!!
    Man, how i forgot to...well this reminded me then.
    That's why i got a bit fat. I'm gonna eat less and warmup in mornings.
    Aight then. Setting my sked. And this poll will recieve my YES for exercising.
    Time to make 6 Packs o' abs.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I used to do at least 50 or so push ups and press ups every day or two, but I've just gotten too lazy to do them anymore. I am hoping to start going to the gym in the future but I can't be bothered right now.

Years
  • I walk. A lot. Sometimes it's feasible for me to ride my bicycle, but usually not. I don't really have the time (okay, okay, I don't make the time) to go to a gym because of all the excuses you don't need to hear.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I go to gym 3-4 times a week and spend at least 1 hour there. You feel so great after you leave the shower.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I used to go to the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and then do some personal training with my cousin on a Sunday. x-x But all that kinda stopped. :x

But I kinda still do exercise, I walk most places. I play tennis every now and then with my Brother, we take my Nephew and Niece to a Softplay a few times a week so I'm always running with them.

But I need to start doing the gym stuff again. ;-;

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I don't normally exercise at all. However, since we don't have a car, I ride my bike everywhere I go, so I guess that counts. I've been skinny all my life, so I'm not worried about gaining weight.

Years
  • I walk to work every day and walk back when I can. One way's two miles. It keeps me in decent shape considering I work at a pizza place. If I didn't walk I'd be overweight for sure. D:

I don't do any other exercise regimens besides that. I'm a lazy person; I don't like doing stuff that tires me out too much. Walking's perfect, because it's a form of exercise that doesn't wear me out (barring extreme heat). :)

If I didn't have a backpack on I'd probably try running a bit more, but that'd be about all I'd do.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Hm... I occasionally play sports with my friends (usually football/soccer or basketball), but I'm still overweight :3

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I'm training for a 15 k cross country running competition, a tennis competition and a swimming competition. :D
    I also do ice-skating, volleyball and bike-riding with my friends when I have free time. >u<;

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, I do sit-ups and push-ups every day.

Also, I will lift weights every once in a while.

I also play sports.

Back