• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you workout or exercise?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No, but I really need to. I'm lazy and I'm gaining weight from eating too much and sitting on my ass all the time.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Sometimes I'm too lazy, but yeah I exercise 3 times a week. Might add another day or so just to be on the healthy side.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Although I can be very regularly seen in the gym at school, I'm normally helping people out there or just going for the hell of having something to do rather than actually using the equipment. Going to the gym has never really been my preferred way of getting exercise at all, not that I'm completely sure why. Probably because most people go to the gym to bulk up a little, which I can't do very well at all. x)

I get a lot of exercise in other ways, though. I regularly play tennis, hockey, football (soccer w.e) and cricket, and I also run quite a lot. I guess I could be considered pretty decent at those sports and I work pretty hard in them so I'm not at all worried about having a lack of exercise since I don't use gym equipment. I generally manage to get 2-5 hours of exercise done a day during school (in breaks and after school) and just as much as I feel like doing during school holidays, which is generally less unfortunately. Although I walk a lot of places and use public transport so I guess that counts? I also ref U15 football matches on occasion for a bit of extra money, which counts too since there's a lot of running around and all that involved too. It just feels so wrong if I can't do any exercise in a day. D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Currently, I'm only able to jog and run for a certain amount of times. I used to workout everyday, but due to health problems, I'm unable to workout.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Yes, very often. You'll see me in the gym at least 4 times a week.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I usually walk 2 miles to my summer job everyday and walk back as well. But when I'm upstate in my college, I usually hit the gym 3-4 times a week. So I do a little bit of both

:t354:TG

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I run two miles every morning, go to gym at night, and take a protein supplement. That's pretty much what I do everyday in terms of workout and exercise.

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Here's the workout I just did. I'm ****ing wrecked right now, goes to show how out of shape I am.

Spoiler:

Back