• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do your real life friends Know about PC?

Do they Know?

• Yeah

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    None of my friends know about this place, or even know I like Pokemon. I just haven't bothered to tell them. XD My parents know though, and don't really care. XD Besides, my friends aren't really into computers either, so there isn't a point. =P

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Every friend of mine does~
    Theres no surprise about it, since they all think Im crazy enough...
    Even one of them sometimes watches me posting, and ya know, he laughs about most of the members~ o_o

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Flygon Trainer 2 - Please don't stray off-topic like that. If you wouldlike to become a mod, then simply read the FAQ and follow its instructions rigorously. Now... to get this ting back on topic :P

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Obviously.....NOT.:P
    None of my friends know I like pokemon, and I aint plannin to tell them either. They hate pokemon and I don't wanna get picked on.:D
    Ft2, whoa! You've just started here! 5 posts is like nothing....:) Don't ask to be mod or you'll lose w/e little chances you have. :classic:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My friend Mark is a member. His username is Aquamaster. Yay this is also my 200th post!

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    3 of them do [all boys. o.o;]One's active, one's left, and one hasn't joined. The rest are girls and they don't know about Pokemon, so I won't let them now ^_^;

btw, the people that know about PC are
    protoman [active]
    leonspants

and probably Cabber [if he joins]​

Back