• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

marcc5m

what
Years
  • This episode was amazing. I really cannot wait to find out more about:
    Spoiler:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Did you guys know Elizabeth Sladen, who portrayed Sarah Jane Smith, died on April 19, 2011? I read the Doctor Who people are making something special in honor of her...

Oh and as you may already know, the day after she died, a new season began...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zet

Years
  • This episode was amazing. I really cannot wait to find out more about:
    Spoiler:

Looks like you need to re-watch the episode to know who the little girl is. :P

I have to say that part 2 was definitely much better than part 1 and the next episode looks great from the sneak peak trailer.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • About to watch it now~ =) Reading everyone's posts here (except for spoilers), I am EXCITED. Have a funny feeling it's going to leave me wow'd. Doctor Who usually does that.

/hops off

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Did you guys know Elizabeth Sladen, who portrayed Sarah Jane Smith, died on April 19, 2011? I read the Doctor Who people are making something special in honor of her...

Did you guys know Elizabeth Sladen, who portrayed Sarah Jane Smith, died on April 19, 2011? I read the Doctor Who people are making something special in honor of her...

I could have sworn I heard about it a few days before the season began. In fact, I'm almost sure I did. Anyways, they had a tribute that went along with the 1st episode, so that story has moved on.

I have to say, I really like the episode. It is hard to feel decisiveness for how much i like it, though. All the new questions that it creates can do that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I should watch the new series. I don't have any other way of watching it than online streaming though, because Doctor Who isn't available here in our country.

I'm going to watch it now~!
    I hope its as awesome as before!

Years
  • I'm a bit bored of the subtle hints toward something throughout the series though, 'Bad Wolf', 'Torchwood, 'Vote Saxon', 'The general appearances of Rose', 'Cracks in the wall', 'The silence' etc. Stop it!
    This. But otherwise aaaahhhh sooo good! @_@!!! I can't wait to end of the season.

Spoiler:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Some more Wild Solo Guessing.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

This post is completely rubbish if you want no spoilers. Moving on...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • OMG, the new season premiere was so amazing. Season 6 is going to be epic, but I almost want to just wait for all of it to air to watch it. That is what I did last season...and I love watching it all in order, but I don't think I have the determination to do it again. xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well, here's a synopsis of the upcoming 'pirate' episode:

The Curse of the Black Spot: Aboard a 17th-century pirate ship, the Doctor needs to win the trust of Captain Avery as his friends start to be influenced by a beautiful and mysterious mermaid-like siren.

I'll be honest, I'm not massively looking forward to this one... hopefully I'll be proven wrong!

Years
  • Well, I was pleasantly surprised, it was a fairly good episode.

Spoiler:

Oh, and that should have been the first episode rather than the two-parter.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I was pleasantly surprised too! For one thing, it was surprising how dark and poignant it was for a standalone ep. I liked Hugh Bonneville and Lily Cole a lot, as well as how it blended the historical elements with the sci-fi stuff towards the end. A nice surprise!

Years
  • Spoiler:

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Back