• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does any here love to take a selfie?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm not much of a selfie taker. I mean...I only do so when I look REALLY good and when I have a hair day, which is a 0.1% chance. xD

+1 @ Aerial Ace

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm also not a photogenic person; generally I hate taking pictures of myself, let alone 'selfies'.

The majority of the pictures I have of myself are ones taken with friends (and unfortunately most tend to be taken during nights out when i'm looking my least flattering).

Sirfetch’d

I only do if someone wants to see a picture of me online haha. I'm really camera shy in general and don't do so unless necessary XD

Years
    I'm extremely camera-shy, which explains my very huge lack of selfies seen here on PC. In fact, if you were to look in the selfies thread in CCC, you'd have to go back a really long time ago since it was years that I posted a selfie of me.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I have better things to do [/s]like watch anime.[/s].

Honestly I never liked to take selfies. I'd rather have someone take the picture for me. I'm one who doesn't really know how to pose for a photo without looking weird. xD If I did need to take a selfie, it would be for a profile.

Years
    I take them on days when I feel like I'm confident in my physical appearance, but I don't go to extreme lengths to take them. I normally take them without others in it because I tend to ruin the picture by doing so ;-;

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have better things to do [/s]like watch anime.[/s].

Honestly I never liked to take selfies. I'd rather have someone take the picture for me. I'm one who doesn't really know how to pose for a photo without looking weird. xD If I did need to take a selfie, it would be for a profile.

Yeahhhhhh

However, I don't have anyone who would take the picture for me. I set the 10 second timer on the camera app and hope for the best, then. I rarely take pictures because I nitpick over my appearance.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    People take selfies all the time at my school. Meanwhile, I'm somewhat camera shy, and would prefer to have my picture taken when I want to than being forced by people to join in a picture.

Seriously, what's with people dragging other people that doesn't want to take pictures at the moment to take pictures with them? .3.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I generally do with my friends. Like, they all take pictures of themselves making weird faces so I generally reply with the same. Plus I take them for my mom. She loves when I send her pictures of myself. Sometimes I take real flattering pictures of myself for me and keep them for myself so I can look at myself and tell myself I look good. I'm not full of myself but I often find myself hating how I look so its a way I can give myself a little more esteem when I'm having a bad day. Everyone with self esteem issues should look at really well done photos of people with their body type and copy the poses and look at themselves. You'd be amazed at how good you look. Or, at least I always am.

Rhythmical

CA NA DA WHAT
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    I don't really tend to take much selfies but I really do love photography and I love Instagram. So follow me @DanThul on Instagram and follow my life! A couple selfies and what-not..

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I take selfies only when I want to change my display picture on Facebook, but that takes a while because I can never get the photo right xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My brother takes at least 3 selfies a week for his Instagram and gets 50 likes on every photo! It's ridiculous haha. Myself, I take a selfie every once in a while but I'm into actually taking pictures with people, or a group of people.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I don't take selfies that often. When I do though, I'm very critical of my photos, so trying to take a selfie that 1) looks good and 2) I'm confident sharing, takes...quite a while haha.

Back