• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does any one have a shaymin or a darkray?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    if any one has a shaymin or a darkray i will give u a couple of 100s eg:swampert,latios.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    well for a shaymin i will give u 2 lvl 100s swampert and latios orr if u have a darkray i will give u crobat.latios and swamert all lvl 100?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    i have both of them darkray is level 100 but shaymin is only level 50 think i forgot.which do you want. do you want both of them??i could give you both of them

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    mmmmm?? i will get your shaymin for 2 lvl 100s but if the darkray is only lvl 50 i might give u only 2 for that.....and are they glitched?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    soo i will give u 2 lvl 100s for darkray umm they will be latios and swampert and for your shaymin mmmm i will only give u one lvl 100 ok? it will be crobat is that ok with u?

ThePlaya

Years
    do you want them shiny or no??the problem is that they are not trained at all. and sure thats okay. my friend code is 0817 0815 8254. name is martin whats yours??

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    ummm change of thourght i only want shaymin (shiney)// soo i will give u swanpert and crobat k? my fc is 4253-0966-3694 and my name is troy.

ThePlaya

Years
    k give a sec to add you and ill be on wi fi right away.

do you want darkray to ill give him to you for free??well ill give you both of them for your swampert and crobat?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePlaya

Years
    typhlosion i forgot to tell you my non shiny shaymin is level 50 and is not a hacked only my shiny one and my darkrai isnt hacked either so do you want the shiny or non shiny??

Back