• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Does anybody else feel these games are under-appreciated?

Do you feel not enough people liked BW2 compared to the other main series games?

• No, I think people liked them enough

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • No, their (lack of) attention was justified

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Yes, I think people didn't like them enough

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Yes, and i'm part of that "under-appreciating" crowd

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Donut

Spriter
Years
  • I don't know how other people liked them but I LIKED IT ALOT! Why you ask? Well because at least black and white had a better and longer post game then X and Y! And they also had more new Pokemon then X and Y!

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    The funny thing is that people were asking to shake up the story a bit, instead of the casual "Get 8 badges, become champion, the end", but when they got it in black/white, they were dissapointed. Your characters goal was to defeat N, not become champion, surprisingly, when they returned to the generic story with a few elements from the past (Black2/White2) everyone seemed happy. I really liked generation 5 though:D

Back