• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does Anybody know.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    If I would be able to trade Pokemon on fire red and leaf green etc. from psp to nintendo ds. Using a ROM on the PSP and a cartage in the DS. Any help would be apreciated.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    uhm...wow i didnt know you could have pokemon on the psp how didn you get them on there?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    If I would be able to trade Pokemon on fire red and leaf green etc. from psp to nintendo ds. Using a ROM on the PSP and a cartage in the DS. Any help would be apreciated.

so you have poke sav is that correct

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    No. There is no way for them to link, since their from two diff. companies ^^; Plus, I dont think A ROM would work with an original version of the game, even if the PSP & DS WERE compatible.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There is one way I believe... if you were to emulate them on the computer instead, as the PSP and NDS have no communicative methods as mentioned above. However, there is currently no DS emulator that supports linking and therefore, it would deem impossible for you to trade..

Back