• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anybody on here play Warframe

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
Years
  • Hello everyone, aparpt from playing Pokemon X, I play Warframe a lot on the PS4. Does anybody on here play? I even have a clan and Dojo I'm creating.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • It's definitely worth it. Great shooter and so versatile. If you do decide to play, add me: KidxKryptonite

ANd that goes for anyone else new or vet, clanned up or not.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Can't much say I play it for the shooting aspects, myself. When I started playing, I said straight off that I would be using a sword the entire way through. That was mostly true, but since it's become difficult thanks to flying enemies and the fact that, when I solo, turrets and cameras become a problem since I don't have anyone to take 'em out, so I carry the Hikou Shuriken with me (which is pretty fun to use).

But I am glad to see that they've introduced stances for the more melee savvy. I haven't really gotten a chance to use it, but I'm interested to see how it works out.

Unfortunately, I can't really play with the PS4 users here. Until- or if- the game becomes crossplatform, I can't really do much, since I play on Steam. You'd think by 2014, crossplay would be commonplace <_<

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • That would be awesome. I would have better luck. I'm starting a clan. I just would like to fill the hierarchy with active players with skill.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I've previously played it, however my computer has become filled with more pictures and files which have slowly caused my system to become slower. Therefore, my Frames Per Second aren't too amazing so I decided that, seeing as I can't play as efficiently as I would have liked, I would stop playing games such as Warframe until I found a solution.

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
  • Heck yes I do! I love Warframe.
    I'm Mastery Rank 4
    My 2 Best frames are my Rhino and my Chroma.
    Best weapon is my incredibly powerful Galatine (200+ Slash Damage, 800+ Blast Damage) Can kill many higher levelled enemies in 1 hit. I love it.

I also have a Volt Prime currently being built so that will quickly be added to my most used frames.

My PSN name is Koliax_Rogue so add me if you'd like!

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • Wow, this is an insanely late post but I have been inactive in Warframe. Looking to revive my interest if I'm not too late.

Does anyone share this interest?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Warframe thread! Time to do some Warframe BLOOOOOOOOOOOD DANCIN!!!!!!!

Me and my friends were definitely active back in the day but I plan on going back to the fray once i've achieved my gaming goals for this year. There's a good number of people playing some WF in the PC Bang/Internet Cafe we hang out with, and one of my League duo-queue partners is a semi-active player with a pretty sick rating and weapon so I'll be asking for some tutoring from him soon.

Years
  • I dabble in it a little. Mastery Rank 4. Stuck to the PC port since I have more friends on there, but I have it on PS4 as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    MR15 PC player here. I used to play Warframe when it was first launched, but I lost interest after a while. Don't really remember why! I went back to it recently though, a few months ago, and I got hooked. It really is a different game now, with all the reworked mechanics and all the new stuff to get.

I stopped playing a while ago because school started again, and I got worn out from the grind. Plus, it was really killing my productivity, haha. Especially once I started farming Prime Parts for Ducats to buy Baro Ki'Teer's stuff.

I'm usually a solo player, though. Sometimes I play with a friend, but most of the time I go at missions alone.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I do play! I just need to raise my rank and such, however, it's been a while.

I play on Steam though.

Years
  • I have used to play it about a year ago with a friend who got me into it. I had almost every planet unlocked and had Excalibur, Ash, Mirage and Mag Warframes (though i might have swapped Mag for something else i don't remember). At the point I was there really wasn't much point to do anything other than farm a new frame then grind a level 1 or 2 void defense level, same for weapons really. So eventually it got boring so I quit. Also the fact that melee fighting isn't that good at the higher levels might have something to do with it. I must say the playerbase is really nice though, you can ask for taxis and such if you need them, and some people may even give you a free taxi to the void levels (at least T1 and T2).

Back