• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anybody play mmorpg's ?

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    does any one play mmorpg's I just started playing maple story today very addictive

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    If WarRock counts as an RPG (well, it does have levels), then I do.

Btw, I don't know why everyone in my school likes World of Warcraft... I did the 10-day trial, and I don't see whats the great deal about it :/

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Yes. I did. Maple Story, Rakion and Rush On Seven Episodes.

This is the weird bit though.
    - Runescape has really bad graphics and gameplay, But you get alot of different armours, weapons and clothes.
    - Maple, Rakion and ROSE had excellent graphics and gameplay, yet you rarely could get a different weapon or different armour.

So, that's why I stopped playing them, no game I can find has the graphics and gameplay of ROSE but the choice of Runescape...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The only one I ever played was Runescape and I quit after the training thing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I played the first version of Asheron's Call, then Dark Age of Camelot, then Neverwinter Nights, then Horizons (dwaggins! ^^) then World of Warcraft, then Guild Wars....the list goes on and on. XD
    I also played AC 2, but I really hated it. AC the First is the origin of the name 'Jhgghyu'..it was my character's name!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    I have Guild Wars, play it quite alot, its pretty fun. :P
    Ahhh, random BECK avatar!

Anyhow, Guild Wars looks great. I'm really thinking of getting it, since it actually appeals to me :O

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    I've played Priston Tale, Everquest, Ragnarök Online, Rush on Seven Episodes, Guild Wars [if it counts], Lineage 2 and World of Warcraft.

But I stay with Priston.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    I play Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory and i used to play R.O.S.E (Rush On Seven Episodes) in game name was TearsOfMagic that game is awesome. Enemy Territory is such an addictive war game. Its a shame that ROSE is now a P2P (Pay to Play) game =(

Years
    kohei said:
    Ahhh, random BECK avatar!

Anyhow, Guild Wars looks great. I'm really thinking of getting it, since it actually appeals to me :O
    thats what it is O.o;

Its really fun, I just got to Yak's Bend and the Yak's are awesome!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I just never got into them, for a couple reasons...turn based RPG's tend to have better stories, music, and characters...and I just don't have a lifetime to devote to Everquest or Warcraft or Ragnorak...I did manage to play one, its all text but really fun...kings of chaos...it was popular here a long while ago but it was fun for a while(until all my stuff was stollen and my troops anhilated.)

Years
    yup i do:P i played maple story,runescape,ROSE(rush on seven episodes) and silkroad online.

I played euROSE(p2p) for a while was a lvl 73 muse and i had a lvl 66 soldier and a lvl 28 dealer 2:PBut than the company that hosted it(GR) went bankrupt so all the chars went lost.no new news from GR for a month now=/

So i needed a new game(until some news come about euROSE) searched some stuff silkroad looked like fun:Pyou have 3 different armors(magic armor,normal hit armor,and a balance of the 2 of them)and you have weapons and force(magic)skills.and drop-only armor that can't be bought in npc shops.you should check it out and its free^^'

Edit:what happened to mine avatar did i missed something on PC? lol>.<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    loony - When PC upgraded back in November or so, some of the avatars and such got messed up, so you'll have to reupload it. ^_^;

I occasionally (and I stress occasionally) play Maplestory. I only do when I have nothing else to do and my brother has this computer...but I can't anymore because I refuse to use internet on my laptop until I have wireless because it'll be too awkward. <_< *rambling now...don't even ask*

ur moma

monster hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    i play use to play runescape2
    but now the only one i play is for ps2 monster hunter
    its more like a rpg and not as much a mmorpg but its got a lot of people

Back