• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone beleive in paranormal (ghosts,aliens...any of that stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
  • I think this should be a poll but what ever anyways do any of you believe in the paranormal...i have been having alot of strange things happening :paranoid:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yeah I think this could go in MVP but oh well. I can't move it so maybe someone else can, and add a poll. :D Anyways, no I don't believe in that stuff. But what kinda stuff has happened to you?

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I don't believe in ghosts or aliens but I do believe in spirits in a way. I could swear I heard my late Grandmother Dorothy's voice when I was in the kitchen.

lighterhead2001

Years
  • Oh come on cryptozoology is the study of animals that are beyond comparison to the normal ones...well thats my description for it hmmm

CrazyMeowth

Banned
    Years
  • lighterhead2001 said:
    Oh come on cryptozoology is the study of animals that are beyond comparison to the normal ones...well thats my description for it hmmm

Meh close enough, Cryptozoology is the study of animals that haven't been fully documented and proven that they exist. Like giant bats in the amazon or Sasquatch and Nessie.

lighterhead2001

Years
  • thank you! i can never explain anything very well...(thank god i dont want to be a teacher) my dictionary is wrong it says its the study of fish and other sea life =s

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Oh I absoutely believe in paranormal things! Specially since I am paranormal! Im kinda psycic actually... I somethimes have deja vus but they are not so strong and often comes while Im dreaming...and sometimes I know things befor they are confirmed, like you might remember when George Bush was chosen for president? well I knew that he was going to be chosen befor they anounnsed it...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Nah...I don't beleive in that sort of thing. We have naught to fear but our fellow man :P

Oh, and cryptozoology doesn't exculsively deal with spirits and ghosts...it also has to do with stuff like the Lock Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Yeti, and mythical beasts.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok, if you say to close it, I will do as you say ;0

*Closed*

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back