• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone catch every Pokemon and put it in the PC?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2009
    Pretty much what the title says.
    Just wondered if anyone else does this. eg having a Caterpie, Metapod and Butterfree in the PC
    I'm currently trying to do it on my ruby version and my firered version

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I do it as well. I like collecting normal pokemon just for the heck of proving it :P

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I tried doing that once.I got a headache trying to put them in order. xD

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Yeah, I did that with my LeafGreen Version. It's my main source for everything; Pokemon for Ruby, my siblings' FireRed or LeafGreen, and the Pal Park.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I'm a collector, too.

Personally, I think, part of the game is trying to fill your Pokedex. So, I always try to fill it even though I know it's impossible since I have no one to trade with.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
    i just have the evolved forms in my PC; it would take to long to catch a pokemon train it to its third stage, catch a another pokemon of the same type then make it evolve to its second stage, and finally catch that same pokemon once again, and of course after all this put it in the PC.

Years
    Yes, Whenever I catch a Pokemon I just put it in the PC when ever I go into a Poke' center, It gives you a good feel when you see all the Pokemon you have Obtained in your journey!

Years
    I only catch the first form of the Pokemon. I rarely catch any of the evolved forms. I usually will evolve them myself later either by training it or using the Exp. Share depending on the Pokemon. If it is something like Caterpie, I'll just stick a Exp. Share and use my strongest Pokemon to help it level up.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I want to, and I tried one time, but I'm not exactly that patient.. no matter how much I'd love to see every single Pokemon in my PC, I'd never be able to do it. v_v

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Been a collector since the first Pokémon games, but the Pokémon family kept growing..

There are just so much Pokémon now and some of them are just tóo rare.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

I did it in gold,along with my brother,my sister and my cousin. XP
    We decided to split all the 250 pokemon of Silver and put them into PC.We did it,except one part.The PC hasnt enough space for all the pokemon,so we were forced to release some. x.X

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    I've been doing that, and I'm gonna keep at it until I have my Pokedex full (AND they're all in the PC). =F I put 'em on Ranch, though. *Sigh* I've gotten pretty far, I've pretty much got all the Kanto Pokemon, but... this is gonna take awhile.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2009
    WOW! I can't believe so many other people do/try this lol. I am currently only doing so i have all the Kanto and Johto on Firered and Hoenn on Ruby. Getting them all on eahc version would take far too long :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I did that on fire red, well I don't have celebi on it. Done with diamond but it's on the wii now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    No, I don't think I'd have the determination to get every one.
    I like to put all my pokemon in type boxes. Fire etc. and if they are two typed then I use the type box with less in.

Years
    I haven't ever actually "caught 'em all" in any game...a few times I've tried but I usually get bored and start a new game. In my current games I'm trying it again, at least to catch as many as possible with the regional Pokédex...it's a lot easier this time around since I've been collecting as I went along. I currently don't have anyone to trade with (we'll see if my little brother has found his GBA when I go home next), so I'm just focused on getting the 125 (Kanto Pokémon) or so I can get in LeafGreen without trading (I'm subtracting the ones that can't be found in LG as well as the other two fossil Pokémon, the other starters, and the ones that have to be traded to evolve).

Back