• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else miss the old nickelodeon?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • I truly do miss the 'old' Nickelodeon. It has some of my favorite cartoons of all time.

Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and CatDog was my favorite out of all the shows back then.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I never liked Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, CatDog, Wild Thornberries, or any of those.

But I watched Invader ZIM like my life depended on it. But other than that, Nickelodeon had nothing to do with my life, lol. I was more into the Sonic the Hedgehog and South Park things. But I did watch Invader ZIM.

Years
  • Yes, I liked some of the old shows that they used to run. I watched a bit of Pete & Pete (among other things) back in the day.

Nothing will beat stuff like Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain though. We don't get many of those types of shows anymore though.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Oh man... this reminds me of when I complained about Cartoon Network. Well, since it counts for this too.

I hate the new Nickelodeon. I remember back in the early, and even mid decade when it was good. Favorite shows being: Early Spongebob, Catdog, Rugrats, Doug (At times), Invader Zim, and The Angry Beavers. Those were the days. But now Spongebob is starting to get Simpsons syndrome, and the other shows are just lame. iCarly? True Jackson VP? I can get the non-cartoon part of Nick, since it wasn't always devoted to cartoons (looks at CN) but seriously.

Let's see what's on right now. Ooh, Drake and Josh (Sue me, I actually like that), then 4 hours of iCarly, Spongebob, and True Jackson... yeah.

Variety, durr what's that?

Well, that's all I have to say for now, maybe I'll have something later, maybe not.

Back