• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else really want to live in the Pokemon world?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    Lol, I was thinking about this whole thing earlier on today and had actually just started on the Season 2 episodes, and then I noticed that the theme music had been changed to "We all live.. in a Pokemon world", I was like "Haha, I wish ;_;"

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I would want to live in a Pokemon world with my Favorite Pokemon such as Poison and Ghost times (a few others I neglected to say) and without traveling with Ash and his friends, more like my friends instead

:t354:TG

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I wish i could, it would be really cool, but I wouldn't want to go with Ash and his friends, maybe others or alone (like any of this is going to happen XD).

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I would move there faster than the speed of sound! I'd have my Gallade and my Umbreon by my side! But I wouldn't want to travel with Ash, maybe May cuz she's the only one that is as cute as me ;). Or maybe one of the minor characters, like Brendan.

And it would be cool to have a rival and compete in battles and contests! That gives me a great idea for a story...Glad you posted this thread!

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • To be honest, I don't want to live in the Pokemon world. It could get really dangerous and stuff. Plus, I would get tired trying to be a Pokemon Master with all that walking. Sheesh, how could Ash, Misty, and Brock do that for so long?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I would prefer not living in a world where 10-year old kids are sent sent out travelling the world on foot to enslave animals and destroy other people's slaves to strengthen their own. Seriously, whether we like it or not, that's essentially what Pokémon is all about. =P As a game and a manga, Pokémon is superb, but in reality, a world like that would be far too hazardous for my tastes.

Excellent point.

See, when we put real life into the equation, things really do get haywire for the peachy clean perfect Pokémon world. All the chaos that would ensue? Count me out. Now pop me into the world of no boundaries and everything is perfect, sure. But reality? Dear heaven, that'd be insane. XD It'd be cool for sure, destroying others in battle. But imagine ten year olds running around spamming hyper beam everywhere? Not so peachy now. XD

So, I completely agree, if a Pokémon world were to exist, reality comes along as well, which equals survival of the fittest and everybody could drown in the onslaught of Surf and Hydro Pumps.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Oh, the Pokemon World...what I wouldn't do there. Imagine all the possibilities. You could start from a very young age a life-long adventure. Catch a team, befriend them, meet other trainer and battle them, make a group and travel across an area, beat the gym leaders, win contests, evolve your Pokemon, beating the Elite Four, completing your Pokedex.

Ah, it would be simply wonderful, one of my most recurrent lifetime dreams...which will sadly never be fulfilled, but at least I have the games to imagine that I'm in there, that I'm in there having a joyful journey.

Freaky post is freaky, lolz. But this is really how I feel about it.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I don't want to abandon this awesome university life in Japan for a while, thanks.

Anyway, a world where creatures that shoot beams of ice and fire thunderbolts run rampant and is constantly under threat from dangerously armed cults lead by crazed men with ideals that, when fulfilled, will bring disaster to the world is not my cup of tea.
    Adding to that, the risk of running into Poison type Pokemon without protection or getting involved in Pokemon related crime is too high.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Nobody ever really gets killed in the Pokemon universe. Except maybe Marowak, Miyamoto, and the MewTwo scientists, but they were all under very risky circumstances.

I don't see how criminal organizations that can be taken down by pre-teens pose a threat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    ^Incompetent Workers?

That's what you get for having kids go out at 10, with no knowledge that most would gain after the age of 10.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Nobody ever really gets killed in the Pokemon universe. Except maybe Marowak, Miyamoto, and the MewTwo scientists, but they were all under very risky circumstances.

I don't see how criminal organizations that can be taken down by pre-teens pose a threat.
    Because the events depicted in the game depicts the situation in the whole world, right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    Because the events depicted in the game depicts the situation in the whole world, right?

Seeing as how we only have seen a small part of the world, yea. It's never brought in things like economy and illegal pokemon smuggling and steroids for pokemon, so we assume it's all peachy.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Despite all logic I'd move there without a second thought. I mean I'd be with Ash on his journeys...it'd be damn awesome lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    People forget that there is technology in the pokemon world, a real team rocket would pull a gun on you if they were that desperate for pokemon

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Ohh yea, I'd love to live in Hoenn! Man would that be the live!! Battle Frontier, Mossdeep,
    Lilycove, Contest hall... but I would like to travel with friends though.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008

Oh? So we are no longer talking about the regions that have been depicted in every Pokemon game? If so, then what are we talking about? Even so, if you are trying to pull "another region might be out there", then how can it be assured that it possesses the same hazards already shown in the other games? Your point is null.

Back