• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone ever read mouseover text?

Do you read mouseover text?

• Always

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol wuts muosover txt xD

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Ayselipera

If I know it involves a pair I may look over out of curiosity. If I can tell it's just a bunch of dumb websites they want you to visit I skip past it.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    On occasions, generally just the credit ones because I like stalking people's graphics xD

Years
    I thought this was about hovering over thread titles to see the first part of the thread without opening it at first. :(

Not really, because I have signatures turned off. In the rare chance I see it in posts, I'll hover over. I'm a naturally curious person.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Of course! I mean, it's hidden text. Our curiosity is going to move our hands to put the mouse over the the dotted-lined text to see what it says.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I read the mouseover text under thread titles. I usually like reading what I'm about to click into before I actually click it. XD I dunno why.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If they don't involve pairs, family, or any credit there's a good chance I'll look to see what it says.

Otherwise I tend to avoid it.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I do tend to look at them, if there is millions in the signature then only a few because I'm too lazy to look through them all. Normally I'm curious what's there so, yeah.

Back