• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Does anyone have Pokerus yet?

Years
  • Yeah, I also was suddenly infected by Pokerus after just 5 and a half hours of playing with only one gym badge. It definitely was a surprise!
    And it looks like Pokerus doesn't go away after a day like the previous gens so it's easier to infect all your Pokes if you want to.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a hold of PokéRus yet. I didn't battle too many wild Pokémon though, but if I did, there's a slight chance that my Pokémon would've been able to catch the virus. The new and improved Exp. Share does make it easy to train your Pokémon, but with the combination PokéRus, it would've made this process ten-times easier. Within only an hour or two, you would've been able to make any of your Pokémon reach twenty to thirty more levels. d:

I have a few Pokémon in my Black version that are contaminated with PokéRus. I'll see if I can transfer one of them over to Pokémon Y, somehow. Once I'm done with the transfer, I'll put it in my team for a few seconds, which would give me the chance to spread the virus to the rest of my party members. After that, I'll put the Pokémon into my PC for safekeeping. I may allow my friends to borrow it every now and then, so that they can be inflicted with PokéRus as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Would anybody trade me a pokemon with pokerus? :D

FC: 4441 - 9501 - 3374

PM me

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Hey guys, well I was just playing my Pokemon X game and guess what, I just healed my Pokes at the center, and now I have Pokerus too... So.. back to infecting some others then :D I'll make sure I have enough Pokes with Pokerus ;)

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    >a little higher

I have to re-search my boxes, because I don't even remember right now any Pokémon that doesn't have Pokérus. I have never had Pokérus in my entire time being and suddenly they pop out like pouring rain, on rainy seasons.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
  • Hey guys, well I was just playing my Pokemon X game and guess what, I just healed my Pokes at the center, and now I have Pokerus too... So.. back to infecting some others then :D I'll make sure I have enough Pokes with Pokerus ;)

I just added your friend code :) i'd love something with pokerus! Anything in particular you'd like for it?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I got Pokerus from one of my fiance's Pokemon, which he got off GTS I believe, and I infected about a box full.

I'd be happy to share the Pokerus, but can only trade after 6pm EST. (PM me)

Years
  • I got Pokerus shortly after the first gym, randomly. I think the odds definitely have to be higher, or I'm certainly suddenly pretty lucky :p

It doesn't seem to affect Super Training, though, which I've gladly switched to for EVs, and I don't know the EVs that any Pokemon give, so it's been more of a pain than anything else.

Back