• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Does anyone have Pokerus yet?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    I got a Dratini with Pokerus from wonder trade. I'm saving it for my ev-trained Larvitar when I get him back from the old man in Anistar.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I have pokemon with pokerus for trade :)

Just message me

Im really want:
    Larvesta/Volcarona
    Drillbur/Excadrill
    Beldum/Metang
    Galvantula
    Moxie Bagon/Shelgon

If you have them in friend's friend safari that would be amazing

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    encountered it and didnt notice and now half of my pokemon have it....

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
    Years
  • Yes. (: I'm currently infecting commons so I can trade them to others. Feel free to pm me if interested. I'd love to trade (I'm especially looking for safari dittos, but feel free to make another offer if you want).

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    If anybody needs an infected pokemon give me a PM, I have a fair few. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Hi guys, you mind giving me a pokemon with the virus. I could trade you a 3 IV adamant larvitar if you ever need it. FC's in the signature. thanks.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I received a scizor through the gts that was really mediocre in terms of IV, but after I had a second look at it, I realized that it got a pokerus and immediately infected the rest of my team. I still have some in the pc box.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • That's nice, a friend of mine also received an infected Pokemon from Wonder Trade with Pokerus :) Make sure you keep training your infected Pokes ^_^

I got it too, before the league just random (when nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center blabs a whole story about how my Pokemon got infected), it's still about a chance of 1/20.000 so you're lucky ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I think I have like 3 Pokémon in my box that are infected; all from Wondertrade. ^^'

If someone wants them, just PM me. I have no use for them. : )

Years
  • I haven't gotten pokerus yet and I've clocked in 187 hours into the game so far. I want to see if I get it for myself soon because it would be exciting, I finally got my first case of pokerus in black this year and I would love to randomly get it again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I got a Growlithe with pokerus from wonder trade :) I went to trade my other Growlithe and I accidentally traded the pokerus Growlithe :(

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
    Years
  • Got it after only 35 hours of gameplay.
    Sadly it s still faster to use Super Training on your favs (i remember me grinding for flaaffys in soul silver with a pokerus+machobrace combo, because Sp.Atk evs are still a pain to get the normal way lol)
    seriously, super training was a really good addition (if you dont mind playing kindergarten-style minigames)

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • I tried doing a fishing chain, not realising the fisherman had to specifically mention the rare Pokemon thing, and after a chain of 90 came out with PokeRUS.

PokeRUS'd some Eevees which I might Wonder Trade later.

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • I keep getting pokerus! It's even more common if you use the pokeradar. I've caught it on about 6 different occasions now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I got a Japanese ralts off the GTS that has pokerus, I use him for masuda method breeding purposes at the moment.

Back