• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have the definitive list of pokemon cards available?

Years
  • I have looked online for quite a while but there does not seem to be an extensive list of every pokemon card available, or at least most of them. Anyone know of a list anywhere?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    Ooh this is really helpful to me! Thank you! I should be going out but... I want to look through these now... :/

Years
  • Yeah cheers, found it. It is really helpful. I was asking some guys earlier how they sort there cards, and most of them said they dont, how can you collect like that? it would drive mad!

LAF

:D
    Years
  • I sort my cards using a spreadsheet, just PM me for a link, I don't know how PC feels about mediafire links (it's the easiest way to share documents that I can think of)

Back