• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have this add-on? (Firefox Users Only)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am back for more rambling. This time is about Firefox. I recently upgraded the latest version Firefox 3. And so far, it is nice. I think it fixed the bugs from the other one it had. I had trouble seeing some of the fonts and stuff. It will show some weird text boxes things(Still got that bug, I can still see weird font boxes). It was weird. But I don't see them anymore, so that is good. ^^ Anyway I got this add-on called AnyColor. And I got to say it is pretty nice! It colors your browser in different colors. And there are a lot to choose from. So far I picked Dark. It is so nice! If you guys need a picture of what it looks like, let me know. And there is Pink, Blue, Freeze, Bliss, etc...

This is a neat add-on. So if you have the latest version of Firefox 3, you should get this add-on. It is pretty cool. I think the only downside is that Firefox will crash sometimes. But it has been happening to me, so it doesn't bother me. I love this add-on. I don't want to get rid of it. Unless it totally messes up my computer.

Okay, that is all I am going say today. Have a nice night/day everyone. ^^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I might try this out in a little bit. Maybe once I get over my new skin.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I don't use any addons actually, ;x.

Years
  • Thanks a lot, now you're making me try this add-on.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. >:(

EDIT: Okay, the only thing I don't like about it is the rounded tabs. But, if it really bothers me, I'll just uninstall it... XD Otherwise, it's pretty neat~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sana said:
    Thanks a lot, now you're making me try this add-on.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. >:(

EDIT: Okay, the only thing I don't like about it is the rounded tabs. But, if it really bothers me, I'll just uninstall it... XD Otherwise, it's pretty neat~
    Yeah if you find out you don't like it you can uninstall it. You can make the buttons square, but the tabs are here to stay. And you can also change the look of your menus and stuff. It is pretty neat. I didn't like it at first, but I got used to them. I just like that I have color in my browser now. XD

Rikki Tikki Tavi said:
    I don't use any addons actually, ;x.
    You are not using any add-ons? Not even the Spell Check? Man, I need that add-on like milk is needed in cereal. XD I spell terrible and that add-on saves me from embarrassment.

Mario The World Champion said:
    I'm up to 3.06 right now. That add-on seems fun, but I'm not going to risk add-ons right now.
    Ah so you are in the latest verison? Good. Yeah it is fun, but I understand that you don't want to risk adding anything right now.

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    The spell check isn't an addon. Technically I suppose I am using addons... microsoft .net and java...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Rikki Tikki Tavi said:
    The spell check isn't an addon. Technically I suppose I am using addons... microsoft .net and java...
    Yep, it is an add-on. Because it is in the Add-on list. Unless they added in the list. I am not so sure. Whoa, microsoft.net? I heard of Java. I have Java as a Plugin. But microsoft.net? Man, I bet your browser looks really cool. =D

Awww sorry about your computer Grof3. Yeah you probably won't be able to get this one. Because it slows down your computer.

Back