• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does anyone know if there will be a third Fire Red/Leaf Green game (as in Yellow)?

Groove

Bler
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2007
    They did it with Yellow, Crystal and Emerald - now, I waited for Yellow and had I bothered with the Color versions (which I almost did), it would have been Crystal and I have got Emerald now - they always make refinements and add those little extras that make them the best of the bunch.

So does anyone know f they're planning a 3rd Fire Red/Leaf Green equivalent - 'Pikachu Yellow' or 'Electric Yellow' - unless they follow the current tricolour trend and go for 'Water Blue' - depends on if they want to make it Pika specific suppose. *strokes chin thoughfully*

So, do people know?

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    Honestly, no.
    But Pikachu following me around on the original Yellow was REALLY annoying. I put him in my box and released him as soon as I could.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Tina said:
    Honestly, no.
    But Pikachu following me around on the original Yellow was REALLY annoying. I put him in my box and released him as soon as I could.

That is freakin hilarious.

Electabuzz>pikachu anyway. You couldnt even evolve it. Maybe we could get Aquatic blue with Surfing Pikachu :O

you know the pikachu you get at oaks lab can learn surf. Not auto knows it just gets surf.

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    He could know "super-attack-that-kills-everyone-in-two-point-five-seconds" move, and I would STILL delete his dependent-walking-next-to-me behind.

If they do, it should be WaterBlue with Blastoise because everyone always forgets about poor Blastoise for a game cover.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Tina said:
    He could know "super-attack-that-kills-everyone-in-two-point-five-seconds" move, and I would STILL delete his dependent-walking-next-to-me behind.

If they do, it should be WaterBlue with Blastoise because everyone always forgets about poor Blastoise for a game cover.

Wasnt Blastoise on the Pokemon Blue game cover if I am not mistaken???

Does anyone know if there will be a third Fire Red/Leaf Green game (as in Yellow)?

Yes im right, only thing that appealed to me in yellow was. You could get all the starters. That was awesome.

BTW: You're pretty ;)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Until I heard Diamond and Pearl were the next installments, I'd always say they should make a ThunderYellow.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    i liked yellow.i played the rom,it was somewhat amusing in glitch city when pikachu-san would get in a bucket(i forget if that is what happened,or somethin close to that XD)
    i would like a yellow remake.pika-san is cute,and i liked geting all 3 starters.^.^ but what anoyed me was that gary took eevee-chan!i love eevee more than pika-san,but yeah.
    now im off to my emerald to catch a pika!
    bye-bye!

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    I think it is highly likely that there will be another installment to the "Elementals Saga" it is just going to take them a while to get them because of the changes they make in the 3rd version. (i.e. Yellow getting Pikachu and all 3 starters).

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    The chances of getting an Electric Yellow (or something else perhaps) are as likey as Bagon being able to fly <falls off a cliff - SPLAT!> (I know that it does once it evolves into Slamence, but that's not the point.)

Anyway, I liked having Pikachu follow me, but I didn't like seeing Jessie and James. Thankfully, the glitches from R/B were delt with. It would be great if Yellow made a return in GBA format.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I doubt it...as it's already too late in the development cycle..and Game Freak/Nintendo is currently working on Diamond/Pearl with no word on any 3rd game in the FR/LG series.

Slaklax

Bob the Walrus
    Years
    I think that there's more of a chance for something like WaterBlue because then all three starters would be on the cover a game, unless they made both then all four games would be remade. Yes all four Green was in Spanish

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well since Blue version is the American Green version they aren't going to make another one. So they will probably make a Remake to Yellow version. It could be called ElectricYellow

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

FinalTreecko781

Protecter of Mother Earth
    Years
    sunny99 said:
    i think they should make like an ultimate pkmn game that goes from kanto all the to the region in diamond/pearl. so u can get one of each starter from each region, and u can get more pokemon. but that would be too much fun for nintendo
    that would be freakin awesome!then i wouldn't have to worry about not buying the other games.eh, i don't think that will ever happen.:( i bet they're selling them sepretely just to get money.*goes and steals a bank*now i'll have the money they have.:)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I also liked pkmn yellow, it was cool how they recorded pikachu's voice into the game. imagine how more refined it would on the GBA!

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I think it is too late for that now, they are really in the process of completing diamond and pearl. I also heard the adveture stopped with emerald on GBA.

Back