• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone know where I can get move lists?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • I find I'm having a time of trying to make movesets for my Pokemon, as I can only predict so many of them and what they can learn through eggs and tutors I have no idea. I need to know if there is a place on the net where I can get them or perhaps a store that sells a good pokedex or guide book fairly cheap so I can make a proper moveset without the guesswork involved.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2005
    OK im new so i don't know if i can link to serebii but whatever. this link will take you to a pokedex of every pokemon released so far. It has egg moves, base stats, moves learned and much more. JUst look for what you want and read it.

https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/

Jshadias

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    oh **** I JUST ****ING POST THIS EARLIER

ok go to https://pokedex.kary.ca/ and click on "Comprehensive Ruby/Saphire/Fire/Leaf pokedex". It is an excellent source, and a hell of a lot more accurate than serebii's (this is 100% accurate as opposed to serebii's 5% accuracy rate)

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • I'm surprised nobody mentioned NetBattle. All possible moves for a monster are listed. In addition, it will tell you when you've created an illegal moveset with incompatible moves.

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    HellishHades said:
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned NetBattle. All possible moves for a monster are listed. In addition, it will tell you when you've created an illegal moveset with incompatible moves.

id have to highly agree w/ that... it would be much better if it said what level they learned it naturally as well

pseudovector

pokedweeb
    Years
  • I saw this at the bookstore the other day:

Pokemon Pokedex Collector's Edition : Prima's Official Pokemon Guide

It's a hardcover book with complete pokedex for all pokemon for Ru/Sa/FR/LG/PC. Unfortunately all copies were wrapped in plastic, so I couldn't look inside to see how good it was. Sells for $16.50 on amazon.com.
    I paid $15 each for each of the pokedex and walkthroughs for PC, Ru/Sa and FR/LG, so it could be worth it.

It's useful to have when not near a computer.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • thanks. That's just what I needed to know.

toHH: What do you mean "Priviledges"? I don't recall Mullet needing any "priviledges" to download it properly.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    thanks. That's just what I needed to know.

toHH: What do you mean "Priviledges"? I don't recall Mullet needing any "priviledges" to download it properly.

Well, I can't download NetBattle on my computer due to the privledges of "Limited User and Administrator." If when you created your User Name, and you were created as a "Limited User," you are restricted to downloading certains things, such as NetBattle. So unless you are an "Administrator" on your computer, the download is impossible. =/ Maybe that is your problem?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • That makes sense, though that doesn't explain why Mullet was able to get the program properly and I wasn't. Mullet is no administrator. It says I'm missing common Dioalogue 32 or something like that.

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
  • *Chikorita* said:
    Well, I can't download NetBattle on my computer due to the privledges of "Limited User and Administrator." If when you created your User Name, and you were created as a "Limited User," you are restricted to downloading certains things, such as NetBattle. So unless you are an "Administrator" on your computer, the download is impossible. =/ Maybe that is your problem?

that makes sense that you dont have nb.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    That makes sense, though that doesn't explain why Mullet was able to get the program properly and I wasn't. Mullet is no administrator. It says I'm missing common Dioalogue 32 or something like that.

Would like to note that I recall answering this question a hell of a long time ago, for you.

Check the NB forums, it was either in the bugs forum or questions forum. Try https://www.tvsian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7878 for instance, see if your error is there.

Kholdstaire

ph33r me. rawr
    Years
    • Age 37
    • NC
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    While Netbattle has all possible moves, it doesn't GIVE you movesets.

Hi Smogon. Thanks for your help =]

Back