• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does anyone let their mom save their money for them xD

beca

◔_____◔
Years
  • Yeah, but that woman is beginning to drive me insane with these phone calls ~_~

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • I do! It's nice to come home and be surprised at how much she has for me... and then like any normal pokégirl I go on a shopping spree!-... uh, actually not. But it sounded right. :)

Also, even though some of the items she hands out aren't always useful, once in a while she's got some good stuff.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I do let her help me to keep my money and i don't mind her calling me after all. the berries she give to me doesn't really bad after, proved when i and my friend have some battle

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • My mom is saving my money. :) Everything she sends me is useful in one way or another (thanks for the berries, mom!) and it's nice to have emergency reserves when I really need something for an important battle.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Hell no!! It's really annoying when she calls every minute!! On the bright side, she buys rare stuff. I wonder where did she bought it???

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
    Years
  • I let my mom save my money,personally i dont kno y,but i am planning to take it when it gets to a valuable amount.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • After of two months of playing Soul Silver, my mom still saving up my money. I'm always getting calls from her and receiving berries from the delivery man, it would be nice to get something different once in a while.

Years
  • I accidentally hit "Yes" at the beginning without paying attention; at first, I regretted it, but after walking all over Red with a mediocre team and spending just over 12/13 hours, it occurred to me that I couldn't have done it without Mom. She bought me a scarf and a Focus Sash (the sash helped with Lance because my Gyarados was too weak to take any hit from nite), which made speedrunning possible in the first place <3

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Yes, she buys me items and berries! And I use an amulet coin, so I make tons of money. I can't carry it all.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Nope. I can take care of my own money. Plus, everything she buys me when she does save is always something I already have. What luck I have. :pink_laugh:

jksa893

Playing Soul Silver
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    I let mine... Sometimes she buys me items such as focus sash or focus band ...

Nancy Botwin

Banned
    Years
  • Yes, because I'm a good daughter. Well, I play as the boy, so I guess I'm a good son.

I mean, she stays at home 24/7 and doesn't even have a bedroom - she deserves at least a little money.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Well actually i always let my mom save money for me but you know i have never ever touched those money mom saving I CAN'T EVEN SPEND ALL THE MONEY THAT I'M ALREADY KEEPING...that's funny...

Years
  • I do. but I have to go to the delivery man every time she brought me things. I wish she can just send it to my pc like the old version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    Yeah, I have her save money. The only thing that annoys me is her constant calls, but I usually ignore them anyway. :p

Back