• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone read Fushigi Yugi?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Does anyone read it or am I all alone in a corner laughing my head off with people giving me strange looks?...

Years
  • I have! ^^ I only have the first volume though..and I know the themesong thanks to my j-pop cd..It's pretty good!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    i have one through four, and i only know one other person who reads it. i feel very alone... lol

Years
  • Oh yeah! I also have a plushie of Miaka but sadly, I gave it to one of my friends...I know lots of peps who know about it..You're not alone. It's a pretty popular anime/manga, which means lots of people read it to wheer it became popular! ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I read all of the manga, and I have written fanfictions, and the 3rd OVA... <3 I also have the image book. And one novel. (Though I can't read it ;-; ) And I have the new Genbu one. <3

Err... yeeah, I read it. xD; I <3 it. n____n

Imite

&#12452;&#12511;&#12486;&#12392;&#12513;&#12479;&#
    Years
  • I haven't read much of the manga, but I've seen the anime. I missed a few episodes, but I've basically seen the entire thing. I really don't like Miaka that much. She rather annoys me. But Chichiri is one of my favorite anime characters. He made the show waaaay more interesting.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • I am a huge Fushigi fan! I own the series and I have seen most of the anime. I love Taski!! *Huggles her fav red hair fang boy* And chichiri!! No da!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I love Fushigi Yuig. Infact, I have both series of manga including the prequel with the priestess of Genbu, Tokiko. ANyway, my favorite charecters are Suboshi and Nakago.

Abarai_Renji

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • I'm a huge Fushigi Yuugi fan as well...mostly on the part of Tasuki XD. I have the entire series and OAVs (including Eikoden) on VHS and DVD, I have the manga series, all the CDs, a Tasuki UFO catcher, A tasuki cell print, a Tasuki wall scroll (can somebody say obssessed), and Genrou-Den! Most of my close buddies know/love the series...you're not alone lol.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I like Fushigi Yugi.Although when I first read it,I thought that Chiriko and Nuriko were female,but that makes it sort of interesting.I like it.

Back